cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3005 concentrator used for WebVPN remote access. I am authenticating the logons using a Microsoft IAS server. It apppears that WebVPN is authenticating with PAP and I am concerned that this is not secure. Does the 3005 support authentication...

nigelt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if there were any advantages/disadvantages between running CatOS or IOS for the FWSM. Currently I have a 6509 with a Sup720 with 8.3.4 CatOS.

s.buskus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello sir, i got some problems in configurig ipsec-isakmp with preshared-key. right now i am configuring 2 1751 routers with back-to-back fastethernet so plz tell me the configuration of ipsec and other IKEs.here i attached my configuration of both...

looking for definitive list of event ID's particularly for IKE and AUTH.Please can someone point me in the right direction.Thanks.Barry.

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure a 1721 as an ezvpn client if the 1721 is using subinterfaces on the internal ethernet(for vlans for use with a Catalyst switch)? We have tried this, and the 1721 does not permit us to apply the crypto ezvpn client stateme...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX Client Inside: 10.0.0.2 GW 10.0.0.1PIX Outside: Leads to InternetRouter Client: 172.16.1.2 GW 172.16.1.1I have successfully brought up a tunnel between the two devices and both clients can communicate.However I am trying to get the clients ...

hi i have a question about manual key i have two route by own develop, i can establish the vpn tunnel by use manual key . and test icmp traffic from left route to right route , it is ok . and then , the left route continue send encrypt icmp traff...

qs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been asked to for a HA firewall solution for a prpject. I'm considering a pair of 535s in a LAN failover config (statefull failover) - I don't have any problem with that. However I need both PIXs to be redundantly connected to the interna...

I have a Cisco 1720 Router configured as a Easy VPN Server. I am using the Cisco VPN Software Client to connect to the Server. I am using the standard 3DES with local user and group authentication.Is there a command that sets the idle time for the ...

nstahlman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be installing a 5350 for dial in access and would like to implement a charge back to the end users for time dialed in.What would be the best way to implement this. We currently have Cisco ACS server and Cisco Works in place. Will either of th...

jrhofman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI asked this question in the LAN switching forum but got no reply.It´s regarding what VLAN to place the IDSM in when using it in the same chassis as a FWSM (Both in a 6509).I have all VLANs (except the one that is used to communicate with the MSFC)...

srowles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI have configured my Pix 515 E (FO) for remote access vpn (ipsec) and all cisco vpn client terminates the tunnel on the outside interface. Now iam configuring the same box for WIN xp client using L2tp to have a ipsec vpn with my conc. Agai...

ponparthi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy,Scenario:I need to setup a Pix 501 with site to site vpn connection to the US.Pix inside address - 192.168.100.0Outside - PAT single ISP addressQu:How do I nat the inside address before sending traffic over the vpn as the US side is expecting t...

I have a central router E1 interface and connects to 04 x BRI interfaces remote router. Each BRI has the following numbers:Bri1/0 - 1111Bri1/1 - 2222Bri1/2 - 3333Bri1/3 - 4444For example, I noticed when 1 of the ISDN number 1111 is out of service, th...

roy-sam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes