cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Will it possible to fire both B-channels at the same instance of time.If there is any command to do that?By giving "PPP multilink" and "dialer load-thresold" command, firstly only 1 B-channel will be fired out and after some time,2nd B-channel...

dataline by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for a way to configure AES or 3DES as a Stream Cipher. We have requirements to do so, and cannot find a way. The only stream ciphers I have found that IOS supports are RC4 and now SEAL. Any ideas if there is a way to use AES in ...

t.khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set a LAN-to-LAN connection my end ( 3745 router ) other end ( VPN Concentrator ).For some reason we can't get the tunnel up.We, from the 3745 router are making to the Concentrator, however that seems to be where the connection is fail...

aftermath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After changing the outside ip address I am no longer able to establish vpn's, remote access (IPSec/PPTP) or connect to the PDM from allowed IP's. However all other Pix functions seem to be working. When I examine the logs during a tunnel setup I see ...

jmascaro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1720 router IOS 12.3(9b) that keeps getting errors similar to the following, anywhere from every few minutes to every few hours:Jan 15 22:46:19.937: %C1700_EM-1-ERROR: packet-rx error: ESP authentication fail, id 110, pool offset 0Jan 17 04...

Hi,I've a PIX 535 (6.3.4) with an ACS 3.2 in place. I'm using TACACS+ with external Windows User DB for authentication. I've installed the Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3F on my PC. When I connect to the PIX a logon windows prompts for user id and password. W...

Hi All,I configured the LAN-to-LAN VPN between VPN concentrator 3005 and WatchGuard Firebox III/1000.The VPN connection is OK and came up. But I am not able to ping other end and vice versa. There is no filtering at all.The log shows that the both th...

riju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends have given me a soho97 but I have an adsl with payment to time. I am an inexperienced person of nets and apparatuses cisco, but using the CRWS I have succeeded in connecting me to internet. With this configuration the connection ADSL is alw...

giomm2001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pix configured with a site to site vpn. The pix has a 10 user license and there are only 5 users on site.The pix is running out of licenses, I do a show local-host and get:Interface inside: 10 active, 10 maximum active, 2781 deniedIt look...

I'm using the latest Mac OS X VPN client v4.6.0045 with 10.3.7 OS. I VPN into a Cisco 3005 concentrator runnning 4.1.7 IOS. When connecting with a Windows client my system DNS entries are updated to use the new DNS servers in the VPN environment. Usi...

network by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My company have 2 branches which are using Linksys Router BEFSX41 and headquarter is using Router D-Link 804HV.These three offices link together by vpn connection.I plan to replace D-Link Router 804HV at headoffice by using Pix firewall 515e.I ...

sakdavin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN tunnel issues

Folks,Can you help me understand how I can resolve the following issues I have with a 1721 router (Version 12.3(8)T5) and the VPN 4.6.01.x client please.BTW, the server at 192.168.3.2 is a file, DNS, WINS and proxy server for the LAN environment. Al...

Hi,Does anyone know a goof remote power control hardware so that I can do a remote power reboot or power on/off over telnet or web interface?Thank you.Regards,Ron

Hello Guys , Can you please let me know what is the theoritical bandwidth over head when we use IPsec encryption in respect with simple GRE Tunnel . Waiting for your expert comments.Regards,Max

Hi all,can we use D-channel in a ISDN BRI (2B+1D)to carry data also though ISDN BRI is a outbound singnalling?Means can we get additional 16K bandwidth giving total BW as 128+16=144 Kbps ?If yes, in which situation we can use this and any special co...

dataline by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes