cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,This is my first post on the community.I have setup saml authentication against ADFS for the cisco VPN client v4.6.Everything is working fine and I see the ADFS authentication page in the AnyConnect browser. However when I enter a valid user accou...

slane16 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i have challenge. I have an small office network, 192.168.0.0/24.There's a ASA setup there, Anyconnect is enabled on it.Anyconnect runs full tunnel, no local LAN access.RA pool is 172.30.0.0/24.NAT exemptions is in place, overload is in ...

I am using VPN to connect to my client, Setup is as below, in my desktop there is a oracle virtual machine is running and there one ubuntu server is installed and in ubuntu-vm cisco any connect is installed, ubuntu machine one virtual NIC as NAT with...

I have a VPN I am setting up for our phone company to allow access from our main office to our satellite to connect their equipment. I am using Cisco ASA's at both end. I have the tunnel up but cannot ping across the tunnel. Probably should mention t...

We have a customer that is looking for a basic FW and is not interested in any of the Firepower features. They also need VPN capabilities to support VPN connections from Avaya IP Office VPN phones. If they purchase the standard ASA5508-K9 Cisco ASA 5...

dmelo63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FNKSBRPR2#show crypto isakmp sa  IPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id status178.X.X.62  46.X.X.52    QM_IDLE           1036 ACTIVE178.X.X.62  46.X.X.52    MM_NO_STATE       1035 ACTIVE (deleted)FNKSBRPR2#FNKSBRP...

Hi Team, Need your assistance on the subject.We have a strange routing issue while connecting Cisco AnyConnect with Zscaler app running alongside > Zscaler app also add routes on the machine. It has its own virtual adapter> Issue we have is with a sp...

Ankush_07 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was finding it a little difficult to search this topic, so I decided I would go to the source in hopes that I could explain it better. I have a pair of cisco ASA 5516x in HA.  Currently I have an outside interface where all my remote access...

Resolved! VPN IP local pool

We are testing the upgrade from version 8.2 to 8.4 on an ASA 5505 and ran into a problem. For VPN connections we had pools created. A few of the pools were limited to a single IP address. After the upgrade the ASA rejects the pools that only had one ...