cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I am facing a ISDN configuration problem... My senario is as follow..1 ) I have one 2mb & one 64kbps links to one of my regional office.......2) My office should dial ISDN in such a way that only if both 2mb & 64kbps links r down then only ISDN s...

oratecorp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up reverse telnet so I can remotely manage some equipment. I am using the same config as I used on a 2511 access switch and I am having no success. since the MN-16 module is in slot 4 the lines are 238-273. I am trying to reverse t...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a 2600 router with a Asyn/Sync Serial port. I have connected a Analog Modem (Dlink DFM-560E) to it. I want to dial to my ISP with username & password authentication through the External Modem.Please advice on configuration of router.Awaiting...

I set up my Cisco 2621 router as a VPN server. The client can log into the router and has access to everything that is directly connected to the router. However, I can't get it to talk to anything that is behind the PIX 515 firewall. I need the VPN c...

Hi,I have a PIX 515e that has VPN tunnels that connect to 4 other sites. 1 site has 4 users that run MS Terminal Services to our TS server. 2 of the other sites run a "kermit 95" emulation to a unix box. Each of those sites complain that the appli...

Hi All,I have 3745 Router where 2 ISP'S are connected.I am using this router for VPN also. At the remote site my customer is using VPN Concentrator.I want the automatic switchover ofincase one ISP goes down.Please help me out to complete my query.Tha...

I have two a Cisco PIX506E at my main location. It is configured with a site-to-site IPSEC VPN with another location. This all works fine.The problem is that I also have a user that needs to use a Cisco VPN client (configured to use IPSEC / UDP) to...

Dear all,I have a cisco PIX506E with unlimited user license. I have a site to site VPN to another location which works fine. I also have cisco VPN clients configured for remote connectivity. The problem is when no more than 4 cisco vpn clients can co...

darish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyoneI have a config with IPSec/TED. It works great from non-dynamic map side, but, it has difficulty in probe packets setting up peer from TED side(R8) to R4.It gives me error said "Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet". I believe the access-l...

ewei by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have an 837 adsl router with 3 x site-site vpn's working OK. I'm now trying to add VPN Client connectivity but seem to have hit a brick wall! I get "phase 1 SA policy not acceptable!" and nada! Any suggestions most gratefully received.

nigelb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes