cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have blown away and done a reconfig on two of the three pix's several times now. I am posting pix1 and pix2 config's. I can't see what the problem is. It looks textbook to me. If you see it, please let me know.tiab

Hi,I have pix 515E and I have configured VPN on it. My users login to my network from internet via Cisco VPN client.I have problem, only one machine from their LAN can do VPN by Cisco VPN client to my Network at a time.Users are connected to LAN Swit...

amitsb7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone got experiences to share configuring above with firmware v2.5.5_uk to PIX 515 6.3(3) 3.0(1) Debugs show "malformed payload" or "attributes unacceptable" but keys are identical and transform-sets/policies are compatible. I've followed Draytek's...

b_learoyd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I moved our office and internet service from a fraction/adtran device to a full T1 and 1721 router. I have a 506e that I have been using the VPN client on to get into the network. It worked fine at the old location, but does not work at the new l...

xtech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem when trying to connect to establish a VPN from a Windows 2000 Terminal Server, but only from remote desktop sessions. This works perfectly fine if I am sitting in front of the Windows 2000 Terminal Server console, using the keyboard,...

jsopko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my current issue. A user was given vpn access to a remote network using the latest VPN client from Cisco. He can connect but the problem is he cannot ping or access any machines once connected. I though maybe the problem was our pix 501 firew...

pj_mtl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3DES site-to-site VPN tunnel connecting two PIX's between two companies. The tunnel is up and connectivity between IP Subnets is possible, however on one of the PIX's I want to restrict inbound traffic (received over the tunnel) to specific ...

ccpagel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have many remote users connecting to a 3005 concentrator using the Cisco VPN Client, RSA SecurID auth and Zonelabs Integrity firewall. We have had a few users experience an issue where they can connect okay but no traffic will traverse the ...

I have a remote office connected back into this site via a site-to-site VPN between two PIX 501 firewalls. I added a printer that works off of an external jet direct server in the remote office. I can ping it from any other computer in that office, b...

analyst1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have created VPN on the router. Incase one service provider failure we manually switched over the VPN to another service provider like manually set crypto map from one interface to another.Can we have some dynamic switchover and set the priority...

I have tried both versions VPN client on an XP workstation, and have imported the CA's root certificate and the client's identify certificate (in that order). Both certificates show up under the Certificates tab and viewing them does not indicate I ...

I´m trying to establish a VPN from Cisco router (IOS 12.2) to a DSL router. In this setup the (non-dsl)router would act as a client, initiating the connection. This I need to do with a group authentication (username and password pair). Can´t figure o...

Hi,When I try to connect to PIX with cisco client VPN, I can not connect. The los cisco client VPN show the following message:"Received malformed message or negotiation no longer active"What is meaning?