cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an office which has a 2821 router and has 2 serial links coming out from that router. Are there anyway to load balance VPN traffic over that 2 links? How can i also load balance normal traffic over the same 2 links?Anyone has any idea what ...

lctiong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been assigned the task of installing VPN for my organisation. I have read a couple of books and white papers on the subject and have a good idea on what to do. I would like some advice on the hardware/ software/ servers? that we could purchase...

ttuisawau by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple vpns at my remote sites, they are all using GRE Tunnel to terminate from router-to-router.The cryptos are using my serial0 interface. (hub site).I want to incorporate a remote site that has a PIX506E, using IPSec.Question: Can I use b...

mmandel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i put the same acl to several policy maps ? Best regards, Luis.

Hello,how can I configure a cisco Router for simultaneous ISDN DUN Dialin with the same Username and Password?I think this will work with virtual-template Profiles?Is this possible if I use also Dialer Profiles in the Router Configuration?Regards,Dir...

d.rein by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i'll give u complete environment.we donot have a different subnet for vpn clients,we are using class c ip addres 192.168.0.50, this is Nat with a public ip address .Without vpn client we are able to browse and access lan through isa proxy server ...

I have a CISCO 1711 security router serving as a firewall to the Internet and as a VPN server for client connections. I am trying to troubleshoot a telnet problem and am having trouble with debug. Using a PC and the CISCO VPN client I make a connecti...

Hi,I am facing some problem when I apply IPsec on one of our circuit..1. I have 3600 router (flash:c3660-jk9s-mz_122-6a.bin) at my end and 2651XM ( flash:c2600-ik9s-mz.123-5b.bin) at other end. And I have 2Mpbs link with that site. Now when I ap...

I have two VPN 3030-NRs and planning to upgrade them to VPN 3060. CCO says that CVN3000-UKITB is required to upgrade. But I begin to suspect buying one or two Kits in order to provide more than 1500 tunnel sessions. If I buy two KitBs, does that mean...

ttuncaral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 520 as device terminating VPN tunnels. I able to establish a IPsec connection. I verified that I was given an address in the IP pool that I configure but I cannot get to any resource on the internal network. I could only ping myself. ...

touvue by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is replacing an existing Linksys router with a PIX. The Linksys is setup today with a LAN 2 LAN VPN connection to another Linksys. I am attaching the Linksys config, but I cannot get the PIX to successfully encrypt packets to...

bbeal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a customer that has multiple VPN's terminating on the 1721. They all work ok. Now they have to create a VPN to another site but this time, they have to us the vpn client on the desktop. The the vpn will terminate on a pix. I've tested th...

I have a 3640 router with a serial link and two backups. The first backup is ISDN and the second backup is PSTN. I have defined the static routes with administrative distance "200" for isdn and "250" for the PSTN backup. When the serial line goes do...