cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a user who connect our VPN Concentrator from subsidiary company using VPN client software. Subsidiary company has Firewall installed, so I need to ask them to open ports for VPN connection.Which ports Cisco VPN Client use ?Thank you.

I am getting following error after installing cisco VPN client. "Secure VPN: Connection terminated locally by the client. Reason:413:User authentication failed" Can anyone pls let me know what this error means ? Appreciate your help in advance.

ittiadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of the user had installed STOPZilla POPup blocker on his laptop having cisco VPN client 4.0.1 application installed. The VPN was working fine and connecting to our corporate network. Trial version of STOPZilla license expired and VPN Client stopp...

ittiadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !We have a running serial link that we are replacing with an ADSL link (WIC-1ADSL).Our new ADSL setup is a fixed IP + tunnel through which will come our public IPs.We train, auth and get our IP ok, but that's it.ping these doesn't work:81.x.x.44 (...

Does anyone know if a 2811 with an NM-8AM will support IAS authentication?I am putting together a dial-in solution for remote users. Currently they use a RAS server but they are possibly looking to replace it with Cisco gear. I figured a 2811 with ...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 that is currently connecting with 17 different PIX 506's. Everything is working fine. But I am trying to add an 18 config, and can get the first couple of commands in, but when I add a crypto map command(and it doesn't matter which...

dianad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install Cisco VPN Client V4.0.1.All goes well until it reaches the Deterministic Network Enhancer, when it stops with the messaage "Add Plugin Failed". OK then gives another message "Error 1722", and procedes to uninstall everyting so f...

JamesWyse by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The doc is sketchy in the VPN client Administrator Guide on how to configure the autoupdate for Win2k and XP. Has anyone successfully done the full silent update of the clients? Which of the files do you have to create yourself? It appears to me e...

dlac455 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running XP Home Edition SP2Cisco’s VPN Client 4.03 I can connect to my office’s VPN using Cisco’s IPSec Over UDP NAT/PAT.When I try to connect to a MS VPN server using PPTP it fails. I can connect to the MS VPN server using PPTP if the PC does no...

dbeaulieu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all...we have the problem, that tacacs for admin login doesn't work for locations far away (tacacs server is in swizerland, concentrator in usa and australia) in all other locations it works fine. The tacacs server "says" Authen OK, but the concen...

guw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes