cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I m looking for a way to be authenticated while connectting to a PIX by SSH with my RSA keys. Indeed it would avoid me to hit a username and a password.The second benefit would be to remove password and login from all my Expect scripts.Thanks

I'm trying to verify isakmp and IPsec negotiation between a PIX 535 and a 1711 router, but lack the command knowledge to verify both Phase 1 and Phase 2 on the two devices. They ping each other, so connectivity isn't an issue, but I have no evidence ...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 515e running 6.3(3). I have a couple tunnels that terminate on Int4 and they access devices on that segment (10.82.1.0/24). I would like the remote sites to be able to access 2 devices that are on my inside interface (192.168.1.7,8) ...

I have configured a site to site vpn using a hub and spoke topology with 4 sites. A tunnel is succesfully established between the hub and each of the hub sites individually. The problem is I receive the following error message when the second tunne...

brianj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I too got a ISDN DDR backup issue. I am using dialer-watch feature to activate the backup link.This is the summary. I had 3 sites in total, 1 acting as the core site, with the other two as the remote sites.Each remote site had a BRI connection to ...

Hi,I've installed IPSec remote VPN connection to PIX using Cisco VPN client 4.6.Everything works fine:User dials to the Internet, receives an IP address from his ISP, connects to the PIX, authenticates to TACACS server and is able to connect to the h...

I am testing dialup connection between Async modem to RAS PRI. The dialup client is router connected with analog modem.I am able to connect and getting the IP from the pool and routing is working fine.Now the problem is suppose i have configure 2 Asy...

kapoors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our users has been using the VPN for some time but it has suddenly stopped woorking.I have sked him to log the client and this is the entry that appears:Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.0.1 (Rel)Copyright (C) 1998-2003 Cisco Systems, Inc. Al...

dcwalker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm planning to buy two routers that are capable of VPN's and that are cheap.I want them just for practice. I'm looking at some 2501 on ebay but i'm not really sure if they support VPN's and Ipsec. I was thinking to get couple 904's cable rout...

Hi:I have a CMTS with version 12.2.15-BC2C, a CNR version 6.1.1.2, and several cable modems with various version DOCSIS (Motorola 2.0, Motorola 1.1, Com21 1.0, Scientific Atlanta 2.0).I configure in the CMTS subinterfaces with the command "cable Help...

pbadorrey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4 site hub and spoke vpn setup. Whenever more than one site established a connection I receive the following error during a debug:IPSEC(validate_proposal_request): proposal part #1, (key eng. msg.) dest= 24.153.172.114, src= 24.153.252.102...

brianj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes