cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a PIX515E sitting behind a perimeter. This perimeter is connected to the Internet. It has security ACLs configured it. What I would like to do is use the PIX as a VPN termination point and hence need to open up certain port numbers o...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day eveyones,Would appreciate some help. I am trying to establish a tunnel from my LapTop using Windows XP Pro and a Cisco VPN Client Version 4.6. I am trying to configure my Cisco 837 Router to accept a connection from my LapTop. My goal is whe...

Hi ,what is the difference between in-band and out of band connection ?Regards ,

katab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everone ,I'm traying to connect router 2610 [ (IOS 12.2) with WIC 1T card] to an external modem , but the conn LED off , also i cann't change the WIC to work as async ?plz help

katab by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to set a parameter to enforce VPN Clients to change their password every 30 days? When my user database reside in Internal Database or RADIUS etc..

roy-sam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can somebody confirm the following.If a PIX with multiple Interfaces is configured with nat (inside) 0 access-list no_natIs it possible to set-up a static map for a server on the Inside interface to an address on one of the other Interfaces?Thanks

bjenner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Should I be able to use a PIX running 6.3(3) with the Cisco VPN Client 4.0.1c or 4.6(01) with a transform set using AES?crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-AES-128-MD5 esp-aes esp-md5-hmacisakmp client configuration address-pool local vpn outsideisakmp po...

HiI have a user who needs to use both ISDN channels when connecting to a central 5300 the second channel attempts to connect but then drops out. Does anyone know if there is a restriction on the 5300 to prevent this.many thanksMark

turnermr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have the link to the AT command set for the WIC-1AM? I am trying to set the outbound connection speed to 9600 bps. I have tried %B and some others. I use the 1711 as a dial-out modem and the I have to connect to the remote modem @ 9600...

amarc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone attempted to configure a 2610 router (NOT 2610XM) with WIC-1DSU-T1 (frame relay connection) and using a WIC-1ADSL as back-up with auto fail over if frame goes down? Also, is there a way to accomplish load balancing?