cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I'm using CiscoSecureACS to configure an external group on my vpn 3000 concentrator.I don't understand why some attributes (like split) are not correctly set on IPSec tunnel!Suggestion?Thanks.Andrea.

Before setting 'timeout conn 8:00:00' from I think 10min the vpn client would timeout often. Now that's pretty good the client tunnel stays open.Since then I've also added 'isakmp keepalive 10' to the pix and 'ForceKeepalives=1' in the client config...

aacquanit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to enforce the connection timeouts on a vpn client with full time connections to upodate servers like MS Update, ZoneAlarm update, etc.?Thanks!

Hi.Our company currently has a VPN 3015 concetrator, running IOS 4.01. From what we have been able to figure out, there is a 100 user combined user&group limit. Is this a limitation of the IOS or of the concentrator itself. Any workarounds for this?T...

grubin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640 with NM-8BRI and 6MICA-MDM and everything is working fine. ISDN DDR, Async Dialin, Async Dialout.I'd like to add ISDN Dilaout for our users, I've tried setting connecting with Hyperterminal, setting ATS29=8ATDI 034343443344I am using Di...

nsaad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if this is a complex or simple question. Currently looking to setup approximately 20 remote sites. Each will connect to a Frame Relay cloud as the primary connection back to 2 data centers. The 2 data center will have PVCs from the F...

rmetro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Client 3002 at a remote office that keeps disconncecting every so often. Here is what I see in the log on our Concentrator:-----------------------------------------------------29963 01/04/2005 11:37:30.390 SEV=5 IKE/50 RPT=227 64.179.xx...

milano008 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 804 in my home office that I have had in service for over 1.5 years now. Recently I've started to experience problems that manifest themselves in various ways such as failure to resolve host names and timeouts attempting to connect to...

is there a command to over write or force the IP address that is being negotiated during IPCP. The problem is we have 3 lns which allocate the dynamic address but when the user has statically configured or cached previously assigned IP, it uses that ...

arjuna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're attempting to set up a tunnel to allow http traffic between two LANs via an IPSEC tunnel. Unfortunately, the tunnel only comes up when I select "network autodiscovery" routing under the lan-to-lan connection. I would prefer to simply use netwo...

a.harvey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use a 2610 router as ras router and I met with the following problem:When I ping this router with bigger packets, the speed seems OK. The speed of modem connection is 33600.When I use the telnet or any tcp, the speed dramatically decreases.Here ...

PistuPAPP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes