cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a PIX Firewall 506e - PIX verion 6.3(1) and PDM Version 3.0(1) and am trying to setup VPM Access to our network. Our inside network address is 192.168.0.0/24 and our outside address is 81.98.162.201/24. I beleive it is possible to setup VPN...

HiI have to connect 15 locations at a central point by using site to site VPN.Is it possible in Cisco routers to establish VPN connectivity with only one public IP at central location.I will be gratefull if you can suggest a optimized router with mem...

I've looked at a ton of info about this, but I'm new to VPN and still have trouble making a connection. I'll post my config and if anyone sees any problems with it(I'm positive there is) please post a replay. Thanks in advance.PIX Version 6.3(3)........

Hello,What problems can i expect in the following situation.The clients local LAN is using the same IP addressing scheme as the remote LAN to be connected to via VPN. They for example both are lying within 192.168.1.0/24 but on different physical net...

I want to implement double encryption between two sites.PIX-Router-Router-PIX @ ********** @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@| The first tunnel is between two pix 501. Using AES. Everything works fine. Now I add IPsec 3des tunnel between the two routers. Both ...

gilsr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been trying to set up an ACL (filter) on our 3005 concentrator using this document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk547/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094eac.shtmlHowever,when I connect to the concentrator with this fil...

Hi,Is the BASIC VMS that comes with IDS4215-CSA-BUN-K9 Threat Prevention Starter Kit capable of simultaneously supporting the alarm monitoring/management of a 4215 and a CSA? Is this all I need to implement a single 4215 and a CSA on an exchange serv...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there...I have vpn in my pix 506E and I have vpn client ver.4.0.1 software installed on other pc (outside). In the firewall, there are two type of vpn; site to site vpn and remote access vpn. We use remote access vpn to allow vpn client to acc...

Hi, the problem is that i'm unable to establish a tunnel (ipsec) between a cisco 1760 router and the vpn client (4.6) over the same lan. It seem like ISAKMP fails. Any help will be wellcomed!.schema:vpn-client - LAN - Router 1760debugs:From the "debu...

ird by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I amhaving issues with getting traffic to pass accross my vpn from a location to our HQ that has multiple subnets. The 10.0.0.0 traffic is passing fine but not the 151.193.141.0 traffic. Below are the two access list. What am i doing wrong here?Rout...

ccoombs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client running Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3 (f) on WIN XP. Everything worked fine until he upgraded to SP2. Disabled the WIN XP "Internet Connection Firewall" and still had problems. The log on the VPN 3030 Concentrator shows that all of the st...

gbuetow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I loaded the Cisco vpn client/dialer on a Doctors laptop. He as windows xp with service pack 2. The vpn dialer will not connect at all. I have installed this on many other machines and it works fine. Even when I dissable his firewall or check the...

jnpeanuts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I have a Cisco VPN client that is connecting to a PIX firewall via IPSec using ESP in tunnel mode.The client PC is being PAT to the outside interface IP address assigned by the Internet Provider.The VPN tunnel connects first time every-time....

alalli by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes