cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to figure out the best architecture for setting up a pool of modems available strictly for dialing out. I'll have 1 server, maybe 2 or 3 eventually, making to outgoing calls.From what I've read, a 3600 series router with a DM module and a...

Is there some way i can see the caller-id of an adsl user (vpdn user with PPPoE) on a cisco 7401 that acts as ADSL concentrator?

istr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been handed the task of figuring how to implement a WIC-1AM in a 2620XM running 12.2(8)T5. We want to implement the card only so we can dial-in and manage router, i.e. bounce interfaces, troubleshoot WAN issues, etc. I know it is not the best ...

robphill by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I replaced a Wathguard Firewall with a Pix 501. Since this migration, we are not able to establish a vpn tunnel with remote sites. Even if we use TCP 10000 port. The VPN software we are running is 4.0.5 and the Pix is running 6.3.3.Thank you,Sev

skelian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to install a digital certifcate from verisign on a vpn concentrator (release 4.1.6). This certificate shall be used for WebVPN-HTTPS (SSL).When I try to install the certificate for SSL I get following error message:Error installing SSL ce...

I have the following scenario:pix501---router----isp---router---pix515I want to encript data (ipsec, 3des, etc.) between the two pixes.Can anybody suggest me how to do it?Regards,Charlie

cvaldes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a 2600xm router as a dialin server. I have no problem when i dialin using hyperterminal but i receive the above error when users try to dialin from home.Please can help as this is driving me nuts???sh ruDialup#sh running-config Building ...

We run our VPN service off our PIX 525s. The PIX is currently giving out the IP addresses for the VPN IP's. Can I put that IP range in its own VLAN? Can I trunk to a PIX using DOT1Q on the switch?

sjamison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our domain name has changed. I also want to change the hostname of the firewall. However, when I do, I get this error.We have a few Tunnels built between some firewalls. Is this what is generating that error? What do I need to do to get everything ch...

sjamison by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes