cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a VPN 3000 concentrator and Cisco VPN clients installed for sales people who travel a lot. I am seeing many cases of connection failures "Reason 412"Many of these problems are from hotels. Can someone suggest to this novice the easiest way to ...

Hi ,I have a customer who needs to have a remote access solution on dial-up PSTN. Currently he has a 2600 router with NM-16 AM module. The problem here is that the max connect speed he gets is only 33.6Kbps. Can he get upto 56Kbps on the existing mod...

renzil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a VPN 3005 Concentrator configured to hand out IP addresses from an internal pool. When remote users connect to our VPN they get an IP address from this pool and they can ping internally as needed. In order to provide remote support ...

itsupport by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm quite the newb at cisco routers and I am currently trying to create an ipsec tunnel from a Linux box (which I have a lot of experience setting VPNs up with) to a cisco 2621 router. I seem to be getting past phase 1 IKE ok, but failing in phase...

jogdial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to set up a scenario with communication between an client on the inside of a pix which is talking to a server on the outside. The client has to have a ipsec connection to the inside. I have the following config and a few questions that ...

srowles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured a PIX firewall having 6.3 IOS for PPTP VPN. Everything is working fine. Just I need to specify IP address on user basis e.g user1 ----> 192.168.1.5user2 ----> 192.168.1.6I have tried every possible way. But looks like it is not po...

I need to create a IPSec tunnel between PIX A & Router B, Router B’s Serial interface is having public IP Address and also the Router A’s serial interface, where as coming back to Router A’s Ethernet port is having private Address and the PIX A outsi...

What is the difference running a remote client say an 831 in network extension mode to a group with tunnel type of remote access over tunnel type lan-to-lan

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’d like somebody advise, we want to connect one remote site with a router 2610 to a concentrator VPN3005 using dsl and with ip dynamic on the remote site and IPsec. Attached is the router configuration and I think the problem is with the VPN concen...

By default when you launch ACS admin from the windows server that it’s installed on there is no prompt to login into ACS. Is there away to force an ACS login on the server that it is installed on?Any help is greatly appreciated!Thx.

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have using VPN remote access with a VPN Concentrator 3060 with Software Release 4.1.6 Rel-k9 and AAA with Cisco ACS v3.2.Everything is working well until this morning.The users connect to the VPN Server, but they don´t access to the internal servi...

cfrezesp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I installed VPN 3000 on my Win XP and using high speed cable connction, and I got "Reason 422: Lost contact with the security gateway. Check your network connection." error when I tried to connect.From Cisco GUI error lookup, it says: "Description...

larry_VPN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi... when trying to get a user autenticated i get an autherization error from the ras. The goal is to bring up an l2tp tunnel sending to the radius server the domain (user@domain)... according to the debug output the radius accept the autentication ...

a.sanes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:The scenario is:We have a gre tunnel configured between our site and the clients site, over IPsec running OSPF. ip mtu is 1476 on the tunnel interfaces on each side.The problem we are having is:When the client does an FTP get, its super fast. H...

aunraza by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes