cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

VPN Client is 4.0.3.c. If the VPN is lauched first then it works for the First logon..not the 2nd, in this case you have to go through option C first. Is this a known problem and if so is there a fix for it.A) What is working:1. Logon to VPN 2. Enabl...

prossouw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I config the site to site vpn between the pix 525e with software 6.3(4) and checkpoint ng p1the problem is can ping behing pix to the checkpoint side, but cann't ping opposite direction,when show crypto isakmp sa and show crypto ipsec sathat display ...

Hi thereI would like to run VPN service between a PIX 515 firewall and wireless iMate phone device via GPRS. Basically the iMate will use GPRS to be connected to the Internet and I'd like these devices to have VPN services back to the corporate PIX f...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN 3000 Conc Release 4.1.5 attempting to authorize client sessions against Radius CiscoSecure ACS v3.2. Authentication succeeds, but Authorization fails.ACS Failed attempts log shows "External DB user invalid or bad password". When attempting the ...

bwerst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone assist me with an ISAKMP error...Following is output from "debug crypto isakmp"...----------------------------------------------------ISAKMP (0:0): initiating peer config to x.x.x.x. ID = 1308728909 (0x4e019e4d)return status is IKMP_NO_ER...

mtobkes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have Static Lan-to-Lan IPSec between 2 sites and the 3 site connecting using EZVPN to First Site?Scenario:Site1(Static IP) <--Set peer IPSEC--> Site2(Static IP) | |Site3(EZVPN Client)Site1 is a 2600 Router. Site2 is a 3660 Route...

r.banez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to establish a vpn connection between a Cisco IOS router and a Cisco PIX 506E firewall and I would like to use certificates.Is it possible to configure my Cisco IOS router as a Certificate Server and to use the same router to make the vpn ?...

Hi Dudes,i have 2 pix 506e , when i am trying to establish vpn connection between 2 pix's it is not happenig .diagram 192.168.2.0------>pix 1 ----crosscable-----pix 2 <-------------192.168.3.0 192.168.10.0i have no idea ...

I am new learning how to setup MS certificate authenticaion for VPN 3000 Concentrator clients. MS Cert runs on a Windows 2000 Active Directory with 1-way trust with NT 4 domain controller (this is where all domain users are stored). The certificate i...

by.soo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco's 4.0.4B VPN client on a Windows 2000 machine to terminate an ipsec tunnel on a remote PIX. My client is PATted behind a PIX. (There is no tunnel from PIX to PIX). Both PIXes are at 6.3.3. Here is what it looks like:Client----PIX(pat...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Currently, we have FWSM version 1.1(3) on our firewall blades.. Do you recommend to upgrade it to version 2.2.(1) and is it stable enough ?thanks--osman

arslaner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that wants to do the following:Using just routers with Firewall feature set.Site-to-Site IPSec connections across the internet in a hub ans spoke manor. (that is the easy part and is working)The routers are also acting as MGCP gate...