cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Running PIX firewall version 6.0 interoperability with Cisco LACs is not supported. So I cannot connect to the LNS (behind the PIX) Does anybody know if this is supported in later versions of PIX firewall??? or if there are plans for this to be i...

CXan anyone enlighten me as the difference between AIM VPN/EP.../HP.../BP..../MP cards. I only seem to be able to find a basic description on the website.

jfriar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently bought a new 3005 VPN concentrator so we can load balance it will our current 3005. I have VCA filters turned on and forwarding info on public and private interfaces, I’m using a virtual ip address that both VPN are on the same network. ...

atabor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My confusion is the following one.I have an environment of test for VPN between W2K PC and Cisco PIX 525.Everything works well, but what I want to know is if the access list associated with the crypto map (vpn-prueba) allows traffic bidirectio...

ramiro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i've made a VPN site-to-site between PIXs and i use the pat for my network.i use the ACL for traffic encapsulation and the peer goes up but it doesn't work:ISAKMP (0:0): Detected NAT-D payloadISAKMP (0:0): NAT does not match MINE hashhash recei...

rpaolet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have default timeout values for xlate, connections etc.What happens to the existing connections when changing connection idle timeouts? Are the timers on the existing connections reset to 0 and the timer started again or does the existing tim...

gstreet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want do configure a VPN-Tunnel with a Cisco VPN-Client 3.6 for windows and an IOS-Router.My router has two interfaces,one for the WAN an one for LAN.My Provider provides my a ADSL-Line with pppoe.When I authorize to ISP I get a fixed IP-Addres...

Hi, I'd like to confirm that the VPN3030, ver 4.1 does not support DMVPN.Also wanted to confirm that the VPN3030 clustering does not work with site to site IPSec VPNs. Thanks,Rick

r.cheung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i'd like to make a site-to-site with PIX 515 and IOS 6.3(3) but i'd like to use the PAT for my private network.I use the acl for mark the traffic into the tunnel, but the other site the traffic match the acl but doesn't come into the tunnel.Can...

rpaolet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a 3-DES IPSEC LAN-2-LAN between a Pix 501 and a VPN3005.The Pix has a 50 User Licence, 20 Devices are active on the LAN connected to the pix.We use a Thin Client Manager program (at the VPN 3005 site), scanning the Pix LAN segment using UD...

d.rein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about group authentication combined with user authentication, for pptp client and vpn conc (like the ipsec mode).I need to authenticate the user with group credentials, that reside on vpn concentrator and with user credentials that ...

Hi all,I have a question related to the output of sh isakmp sa on PIX firewall.It shows the output as follows (for example)show isakmp sadst src state pending created x.y.z.w a.b.c.d QM_IDLE 0 1 1)What is the significance of QM_IDLE ?2)What is the si...

sunilyk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes