cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear allI'm trying to configure a IPSEC VPN with one of my third party supplier, he does not accept my private IP address to connect to is network so I need to NAT the traffic from my internal network going to his network. How can I configure a nat f...

syves by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think the answer to this will be, "It's supposed to work that way..." but here goes:I've got a PPTP VPN server set up on my PIX, authenticating to RADIUS. Everything works fine, the attached client dials in, and can see everything on "Inside", "D...

abatson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Hub and spok environement using pixes as vpn tunnel end points where I would be adding spokes dynamically. I cannot afford any downtime for the existing vpn tunnels. With Lan-to-Lan when ever I add new sites I have to reapply crypto map on t...

Hi Experts.Suppose I have a hub&spoke Pix-based IPSec VPN.Is there any mechanism to configure a backup hub? The backup hub would be in a separate location/subnet from the current one, so I cannot use the Pix failover feature.For example, would it be ...

m.laporta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Forum,I try to set up a VPN between an iPAQ and a PIX through GPRS (technical challenge!).As the information exchanged are not pretty sensitive, I wonder if it was possible to set up a VPN without encryption (ESP) but just AH capabilities in a P...

mburtin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need a VPN Client to permit some Windows CE PDA to connect to my Cisco PIX 515E.I can't find it.Could anyone give me any suggestion?Do Cisco have a VPN client for Windows CE?Thank you in advance.

qs_cco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see this on the PIX515E data sheet :"Simultaneous VPN tunnels: 2000"What does it means ?And the "show version" command on the PIX515E:"KE Peers : Unlimited"what does this means ?My problem is that i can not enter more than 40 peers lines on the...

cguinnin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to let Cisco VPN client from the Inside to connect on outside vpn servers throught a pix while at the same time connecting this pix with another pix in a Site-To-Site VPN.I know that ESP doesn't use ports nu...

flaquerre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question... I'm pretty sure this isn't even possible, but I thought I'd get more opinions.We need to do some routing on our WAN. Here is our current setup:We have 3 locations. Each has a T1 coming into a router that is owned and operated ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got this working - using CLASS 25 OU= groupnameWorks like a dream and I can assign different forlder rights to differenct SSL users. However, Sometimes I create a user and assign them to the group - when I login the SSL VPN Says "unable to sen...

I have a PIX to PIX IPSec VPN config with DHCP clients on one side and the Win2K DHCP server on the other. I've read the dhcprelay setup, but do I tell the PIX with the DHCP clients that the server is reached via which interface/address??

hi guys! I have Cisco 3725 Router, running " IOS (tm) 3700 Software (C3725-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.3(5a) ". This router is working as gateway for my lan ( 192.168.0.0/24 ). NAT is configured on the router so all users can access internet & Ref...

abdalians by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please show me configuration to assign always the same address to pptp client.Example my Pix config:ip local pool Pool 192.168.0.200-192.168.0.205vpdn group 1 accept dialin pptpvpdn group 1 ppp authentication papvpdn group 1 ppp authentication chapvp...

dcristoni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes