cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a VPN tunnel from a Watchguard 6 SOHO to a Cisco 3005 Concentrator. I can get the tunnel to come up and I am able to pass traffic across the tunnel. However, 1:30 after the tunnel comes up it stopps passing traffic. The tunne...

jjbrennan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3030 vpn concentrator,currently used for lan2lan as well as remote clients. How do I assign a single address to one remote client so he get's the same address all the time. Can I set the single address up through an address pool. If so then ...

bbelz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm currently having difficulties passing SAP traffic thru a site-to-site Crypto tunnel setup between a Cisco 7206VXR and Nortel box. Ping and Traceroute works fine but SAP application is apparently having problems. Had tried to pass the same ...

ron-tan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a few VPN Clients connecting to VPN 3005 concentrator using SBC Cable.SBC Cable gives these users Private IP Addresses in 172.16.0.0\16 range and then does NAT.Unfortunately we also have 172.16.0.0\16 as one of our corporate subnets.Users ...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm aware that the PIX won't pass traffic back out of the interface it arrived on. But does the same rule apply if the inbound traffic is via a VPN, if a VPN connection is established to the inside interface will traffic then be allowed to exit that ...

Hi, I have a problem with this client. I can't connect with a router 837 with this IOS c837-k9o3sy6-mz.122-13.ZH.bin.The configuration of the router is:Router_Adsl#sh runversion 12.2no service padhostname Router_Adsl!username xxxx password 0 xxxxaaa ...

pgasol by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Currently, I have a VPN setup for remote users (using Cisco client 4.0.3) to access internal network and access internet. How do I force the traffic for a certain netblock to go through the VPN tunnel instead of going to the Internet? Any suggestion ...

duyngo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was asked for some login history for a certain individual, but cannot locate a place it may be found on the concentrator. There is a place to view recent sessions, but other than that our Radius server would be the only other place I can think o...

jlandis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed Cisco VPN Client 4.0.2 on my desktop computer at home. I am running XP Pro, and connect to the internet via DSL through a Linksys router/switch. The network at work is accessed by a Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator. when I attempt to c...

wamserb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any problems with 4.0.2d and Outlook 2k/Exchange 5.5? Able to ping the Exchange server but not able to connect through Outlook. Seems to only be a problem with XP users trying to connect.

A-NORMAN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes