cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a typical scenario, 2610 router connected to internet, the ethernet of 2610 directly connected to pix 515 through cross cable. on one dmz of pix 515 we have a concentrator, on the external interface of concentrator there is one SMTP gatewa...

s.surani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My goal is to make two remote subnets accessable over a VPN connection to the central office. One remote subnet is a DMZ and traffic must be secured to the other remote office and to the central office to and from the DMZ. 2 remote subnets (A and B),...

netpro101 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I would like to use a vpn 3002 client in "one armed" - or if you like "on a stick" - mode. That means I cannot use it as a gateway so I have to use only one of its interfaces for both tunneled and untunneled traffic. The PIX firewall is not able t...

mmj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble using wins when using vpn client. when checking ipconfig /all it shows that wins over tcp/ip is disabled although i have enabled it on the dial up adapter.has anyone else had this issue and is there something on the pix that need...

ciscoacs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.While I'm waiting to figure out my PIX issue(see L2TP/IKE/IPsec post) I'm trying to configure a 2621 router with a VPN accelerator card to be a dynamic IPSec gateway(basically a match of my PIX)I can't find any examples besides the one for ...

koaps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an employee with a new Dell computer running windows XP. I gave him a copy of VPN Client v4.0, and whenever he tries to run the client he gets this error message:Unable to launch the VPN GUI.Error Code: -13I can't seem to find any documentati...

rhommel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been setting up VPN connection using VPN 3005 for the Remote access vpn clients and site-to-site connections. I have no problem with the connections, the vpn clients could now connect to the private network through tunneled. But I want to limi...

jmps7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded a 1710 router from 12.2 to 12.3. The router was setup to do IPSec/GRE tunnels. After the upgrade, the router refuses to encapsulate any interesting traffic?! I checked and the config looks the same except for some misc. command...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a Site to Site vpn between Cisco Pix and Raptor Firewall. When we try to connect from a client system behind Cisco Pix to a citrix server behind rapter we could not connect and when we did a debug crypto isakmp i get IKMP_NO_ERROR in all ...

Given: TACACS+ v3.1, NT4 Domain, ACE server, and AS5300Can TACACS+ sync it's user database from one of the NT4 Domain user group, and these users login to AS5300 (ppp) will be authenticated by ACE? Prefer user database will always be in sync, so tha...

wsitu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Folks,We have a Cisco 837 Secure Broadband Router with VPN Support (IOS), can we configure this router for VPN for external / remote access for employees? If possible please advise further with configuration guidelines. Thanks and Regards - Abba...

ak_55 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes