cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a site-to-site VPN that terminates on the outside corporate PIX interface. When needed, the remote site can pass into the corpoarte network and go out another router to an external host. We have reworked our connection to that host so ...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 VPN 3030 running VRRP.It's very hard and difficult to keep both configurations up to date. It's very ease to forgot one click and an ipsec connection doesn't work in case of switchover. Keeping filters identical it's a nightmare. I have a co...

8dstaicu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I log connections made from users VPN'ing in to our network. Want to track usage from consultants.

jllugar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm having a very hard time getting my PIX 515's to terminate point-to-point VPN tunnels. I'm using the free DES encryption and I don't even see the attempting IKE negotiations. I have tried setting this up with the VPN wizard within the P...

duanef7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some IOS routers that have two interfaces connected to two different ISPs. One interface is a T1 and has a static IP. The other is ADSL, dynamic IP. The idea is that these routers use the T1 interface to connect to HQ via a static/permanent...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the PKCS#10 form of vpn 3000 series concentrator the OU field must match the group name otherwise that group can't connect to the vpn concrator . If you don't fill the group field then by default which field overwrites the group field ?

Hello Everyone,Has anyone else come up against this problem?We have a client who has two ISP subnets at their head office (leased line and satellite broadband). I have been trying to establish a VPN tunnel between the head office PIX (PIX1) and a rem...

cfenegan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a008019e6d7.shtmlWe are trying to get this setup & implemented for our SoHo employees using DSL or Cable Modems. We have a 515 w/ V6.3(1) for our server & 501's ...

We have a client who was working just fine until they decided to install an ISA server. I have had them open GRE 47, ESP 50, UDP 500 & UDP 10000 as well as UDP port 4500 for NAT-T. Maybe I do not have something set up properly on our concentrator, ...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have to set up a 801 router with the firewall and VPN feature set, to dial up to the internet using ISDN and create a tunnel to a pix 501 at head office.I am fairly new to firewalls and VPN's and have had less to do with routers so I have been s...

alamb200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install two separate VPN clients on to one machine. The problem I've had is one destroys the other upon the second install. Any ideas on how I can do install both clients on the same machine and have them work? They do not have to w...

coxg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes