cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting a phase 2 failure on the setup of a IKE VPN between a Netscreen 5 and a PIX 515e, Phase one is sucessfull... I have looked at everything..does any one know if these two devices are incompatible, and if they are are cool together can some...

Hi,I am going to connect my one of the branch to the central site on a VPN 3005 Concentrator through easy VPN .Does cisco 805 router supports easy VPN client on Async dialup ,if i am connecting a dialup modem to the serial port.Will all the users beh...

I have a user on our cuustomers network that is using the Cisco vpn client to connect back to our headquarters. Everything has been working fine but now the customer has switched to a load balanced connection to the internet (two T1's) I am not sure ...

ccoombs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611XM on a Central site. I have to connect remote LAN an remote clients through VPN to Central Site. Which routers can I use for this locations (my clients have ISDN na leased line to Internet), and how can I implement Cisco Easy VPN remote...

I have to create high level design solution within the following constraints:VPN Network DesignProvide a Cisco enterprise VPN solution that provides secure network connectivity between multiple sites of varying sizes & locations. There are 2 locatio...

cgravell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently activated a site-to-site Internet VPN connection based on IPSEC protocol. This VPN is used to connect a small branch office LAN to our Headquarter. The branch LAN is made of 4 W2K PCs while the W2K servers are located in our Headquar...

mcarini by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have remote 827 routers connected via ADSL, connecting to 3015 concentrator, using IPSEC vpn tunnels. I am seeing my tunnel bandwidth always less than 400k. Can someone tell me what is the limiting factors here, and is there someway to increase th...

lrector by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3005 Concentrator and 17 small office sites with 3002's. They are all DSL connections from 192K - 768K. The problem lies with Exchange performance. At our site with 768K, it takes about 3 minutes to open a 2MB email file. I would expect...

timpotter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to limit the bandwith used for a VPN tunnel, but not for the physical interface? I just dont want the VPN to be able to take all bandwith..Sadly I only have control over one of the peers so what I would need is to limit both incoming a...

frejac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have remote users connecting to our internal network via cisco vpn client and PIX is configured to act as VPN server. The PIX OS is 6.3.1 and cisco vpn client is ver 3.6.4.The authentication is handle by the Microsoft IAS server and this server is...

I have a VPN 3030 concentrator and a number of 1751 routers connected accros a DSL network. The VPNs are IPSec 3DES LAN-to-LAN.I am having problems getting DHCP to pass accross the link. The 1751s are configured with the right "ip helper-address", i....