cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm testing a vpn setup for a customer with dhcprelay but can't get dhcprelay through the tunnel. The vpn tunnel is between a PIX and a Linux box and works fine. When I configure my client with a statis ip address everything goes through the t...

fdegroodt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using a Pix515e 6.3(1) and VPNClient V4.0.1 to remote accessfor users. I'm getting some users reporting that the "connection stopsworking after a while" and they have to re-establish the connection.I'm got a trace/log from the VPNClient ...

VPN Concentrator comes alon wth a Cisco VPN Client CD and overall there is no licening.Today, a VPN Client can be terminated on PIX and routers as well. Now, licening becomes an issue? Or might I use VPN Client software without any restrictions?Thank...

reinke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allow remote office users who connect over a MAN to access the Internet and my internal network. I can connect to the internal network, via the MAN interface on the Pix (520), but cannot access the Internet. Does anyone see why this ...

clightner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The administrator from the site had asked me to open up the following port for vpn clients to work:udp 500esp 50esp 51Since esp is not a tcp or udp port, can I only these ports?Thank you.

eppiet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the VPN client (4.01 or 3.6) I have the following error:Invalid SPI size (PayloadNotify:116)Received malformed message or negotiation no longer active (message id:0x00000000)The hardware is a MRP 200. I have tried with aes, des and 3des. Same err...

pcabarga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have any tips or examples on configuring QoS for VPN while using cable or dsl services? The bandwidth is always changing, so it is hard to specify a certain limit. Can you simply define higher priorities for certain traffic without having to...

mpolce2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have four different sites connected over public network; Therefore, we are running site-to-site VPN tunnel to encrypt the data. Now we are ready to deploy Voice over VPN between four sites (CM Clusters are already deployed in all the locations).I ...

zulfi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at designing a hub and spoke VPN solution. 30 sites to main data center. All sites have T-1's with 2620's. I am looking at 2 scenarios:1.) Two 7204VXR routers at data center with VPN Accelerator Module 2 configured in HSRP. Remote sites ...

itnetwork by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using PIX 515(version 6.3), and Cisco VPN Client 3.6.3. The system works beautifully over broadband connections. However, when we use diaup, we can connect but cannot ping anything inside the network; however, on about one in four dial up a...

hwalters by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes