cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a hub and spoke VPN. I noticed that when I had a ISAKMP SA of 1000 sec and an IPSec SA of 8 hours, the tunnel would stop passing traffic at random intervals. The ISAKMP SA did not exist in the output from "sh cry isa sa". I then would have ...

rj.remien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have a cisco7206 with NSE1 and VAM installed, running in IOS12.2.15T2, is configured for the window l2tp/ipsec vpn connection. I can successfully establish the l2tp/ipsec connection from my WinXp to the router. However, I found that the CP...

kpong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to implement VPN.Do I still need to buy user licence for my mobile clients using laptop travelling across the globe connecting back to my PIX vpn server.Or I just need to use the Cisco VPN client4.0

ddicky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know if there is a way to authenticate users via radius instead of internally on a vpn concentrator 3000 series. I'm using pre-shared keys and I set the group to authenticate against radius, but only the group name and pre-shared key are ...

kowalm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,We have a problem which we encountered over many PIX firewalls of a veriety of version of software and hardware where the split tunnel feature is not working properley over VPN.The symptom:If the split tunnel is defined the LAN behine ...

spitz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using a vpn3000 and client (no client firewall), is there a way to filter on the source address (nic address - not assigned address). This would allow a client to connect from a "campus" address but not from an ISP address; other vpn groups would be ...

Hy all.This is my network: Inside: 172.18.0.0 255.255.0.0Dmz: 192.168.50.0 255.255.255.0Outside: 80.80.80.112 255.255.255.240This is my problem:I need access from Inside to Dmz but not fron Dmz to Inside (now don't work)I need terminate VPN for...

sgozio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have remote vpn clients that can connect with my PIX 515. Works Great! I need to create a site to site VPN between my Pix and a Linksys. When I created the tunnel between the sites ,the remote site could access the files, drawing and Database on my...

I have a question to the forum,Can you apply security to incoming ipsec traffic once it has been decrypted? I've done some research and can only come to this conclusion, with a LAN to LAN Vpn using the sysopt permit ipsec command you bypass all ACL ...

Hi,I'm trying to setup a VPN tunnel between a PIX FW and a VPN 3015.I can establish a tunnel, but no traffic flows through it, I used the information on the cisco site at the following url:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/ALTIGA_pix.html

SDWorx_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a weird problem. I have a client site with four users going out over a T1, through a firewall, but with public IP addresses. They're hitting a Cisco VPN concentrator on the remote side. The T1 is provided by the company that manages the bu...

fpineau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes