cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

On a Cisco router / switch you can configure a a tacacs server and you can also configure local users on the router / switch. In the event that the tacacs server is unreachable you can still login with the local user. Can this be accomplished on th...

jthompson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to establish a software VPN connection from inside our PIX firewall to an outside network. I can get the connection established, but can't seem to access any of the resources on the other side of the tunnel. I can get this to work succes...

We are going to deploy Wireless on our LAN. Beside the suggested Cisco policy for securing wireless we also want to to secure it with VPN. Has anybody done this that can point me where to start. We have a 3000 concentrator, can I user the external in...

gaban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured a Cisco VPN 3000 concentrator behind a PIX Firewallfor remote users. I need to restrict users who land on theconcentrator to specific servers on my LAN. The Concentrator and theservers are in the same LAN behind the firewall. So ...

Hello,I read something about this in the forums , but i didn't find an solution for this problem. This is the situation:2 Sub Locations withVPN 1751 with SHDSL Wic and ISDN Bri S/T 1HQVPN 2651 with SHDSL Wic and ISDN BRi S/TIf the tunnel is down , th...

I'm testing a VPN setup between an iPAQ pocketpc 2002 and a Cisco PIX 515 UR with 3des and IOS 6.2(2). The PIX vpdn setup works with win2000 clients.With the iPAQ, the connection don't complete, but in the PIX a show vpdnsay that the client is connec...

I need to connect a mobile office to a central site using a secure POP dial-up, and a central-site VPN 3030. The mobile office consists of a small LAN with around five workstations. I have tried two methods :1) Mobile LAN -> VPN3002 -> 1603R -> ISP...

Newbie PIX/VPN guy trying to setup lan-lan VPN connections from remote 501's to a central 515e using cable modems (UBR 9000's?) similar to http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/110/pixhubspoke.pdf Using pix622.bin & pdm-211.bin Static IP wks on the 50...

Dear All,Does anyone have experience problem as describe below ?1. VPN3000 (Unity) Client installed on the PC running Win 2K or Win XP2. The PCs have Ethernet NIC installed3. The PCs join Windows Domain with a PDC on the other network segment.Probl...

engel by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone done VPN 3000 load balancing? It seems pretty simple, but what I can't find in the documentation is whether you use the same group address pools on both concentrators, or if you need to use different address pools. Thanks.

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any advices limiting the number of vpn peers supported by a cisco 3660 router? Or is the answer <it depends on ...>... the bandwidth of the interface terminating the vpn peers... the amount of DRAM... the use of a harware encryption module?...

reinke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes