cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an internet connection supplied and managed by a vendor using a 515. Instead of creating a VPN connection with his PIX for security purposes, can I put in a PIX internally and create a vpn tunnel through his PIX to a third (remote) PIX?Any hel...

karl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PleaseI have problems.I´m not havet sucess with a VPN site to site.The fase 1 is retransmit in looping and no connect the VPN.I need know one better configuration: https://support.watchguard.com/advancedfaqs/5.0SOHO-CiscoPix.pdfIsn´t good.Debug:crypt...

flocato by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm new to Cisco so a little help would be great.I just purchased an Cisco 806 Broadband Router. I've added the Firewall/3Des IOS to this router.Before the upgrade I was able to use the Cisco VPN client from a Windows PC to connect to my offic...

Im having problems setting up a vpn connection between to routers. After the configuration is in both routers i turn on the debugs for isakmp and ipsec and theres is no outcome when i try to set the tunnel by pinging the remote host.I need someone to...

I recently configured a VPN to our remote offices (PIX 515 and PIX 501's). However, I frequently need to traceroute the remote locations to sort out problems. Previously I had access lists that allowed time-exceeded ICMP packets in. The PIX documenta...

jtnim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having an issue with a customer site that is running Citrix sessions via a VPN tunnel between a PIX 506e and our Concentrator. The issue is after a certain amout of time, three machines are rebooting when they are connecting to our Citrix f...

Hi, I' ve the following problem:I create a VPN infrastructure with a PIX 515 (V6.1) and a Client V 3.5.1.My clients connect to the firewall throught a dial-up connection. They have also an ethernet connection to a LAN. When i create the VPN tunnel, i...

I am trying to connect to a remote site using the Cisco 3.5.1 VPN client. My users (Win 98, 2000, XP Pro) access the internet through a Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 box. When I try to connect I get a Remote Peer is no longer responding error.I also h...

b_fisher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Until recently I've been running version 3.5(c) of the client software. I recently upgraded to 3.6 (MSI version). I have found that I can't establish a secure connection with the version.I get to the point of authenticating, and have check that authe...

Our site router (1720) overseas has a private address assigned by the local ISP on the serial port. The router ethernet port has registered IP addresses. How do I configure the peer on the PIX side (can't use the serial port on private address), and ...