cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I upgraded the OS on our 3060 from 3.5.4 to 3.6. People complained they could authenticate fine, but unable to do anything more. After experiencing the problem on my laptop, I noticed that "Packet Decrypting" remained at 0 and that the "Packet En...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering, is it possible to have keepalive setup over the phase2 of vpn tunnel? I'm having a PIX to PIX vpn tunnel between two sites, one of the office has to access internal web server which can only resolve by an internal DNS...

tkpsimon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope someone can help me with my problem. I can't seem to get a Windows 2000 client talking to a 3620 router over IPSec. I have cut and pasted the debug from the router below. When I ping the router's internal address the IPSec tried to establis...

fdeatoug by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a product like VPN Device Manager that will monitor VPN tunnel performance but on a PIX. VDM only works with routers/concentrators and it appears that PIX device mgr doesnt monitor performance

Hello, I configure a ipsec vpdn in pix 535 , Which vpn client software should I install in our client windows 2000 system? The cisco secure vpn client 1.1 can only be install in 95 , 98 and NT system.

zoushan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My question is whether during the IKE and IPSec initialization (phase one and two) other than UDP 500 (ISAKMP), IP 50 (IPSec ESP) and IP 51 (IPSec AH) ports are in use. It seems that if in access-list only these ports are permitted as incoming...

gsebk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me decipher what these debug crypto isa messages mean, and how to go about correcting the situation? <dest. ip> = address being contacted<src. ip> = address initiating contactThe source device is a pix 501 connected to my cable modem...

andyhsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to make a VPN with pix one way. I only control one firewall (the pix) and I want to be able to access the full other network but not vice versa. If so how do I do it? thanks in advance!

Router A is a 7204 router B is a 1721. If there is no traffic over the VPN tunnel for more then a couple hours I will not be able to ping the remote router's private interface. The only way to bring up the connecions is to source a ping from the re...

e-baumann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using the TACAS freeware: tac_plus version 2.1.I am searching for a config, where I can configured restrict for some users the telnet access only to defined routers.I remembered some config like "NAS-IPAdress = 1.1.1.1", but not really sureth...

sthon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes