cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was just wondering what importance does the secret key have...i.e what could happen if a non authorized person found out. What kind of damage could be done.(I am putting this question in reference to Cisco AcS3.0 and cisco networking devices.)

zabbas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to VPN to my company's internal network from home. At the company end is a VPN 3000 Concentrator. However, at home my PC connects to the Internet through another machine running Microsoft's Proxy Server; using Winsock Proxy for normal TCP conn...

I forgot what the commands are that you need to have in the firewall for the newest vpn client (3.1) to work. I know that you have to put these in:vpngroup xpclient address-pool clientpoolvpngroup xpclient idle-time 1800vpngroup xpclient password pas...

wraights by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup IPSec on a PIX 515 running 6.1(2) exacly as the documentation states. I can connect to the PIX using VPN Client 3.1 but I am not able to connect to or ping anything on the inside network. Below is my PIX config:access-list 101 permit ip ...

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI need to open a vpn tunnel between a VPN client and a concentrator, the problem is that the client resides on a token ring Network.I read that token ring NIC will not be supported anymore, but I would like to know if there is a possibility to u...

We have a few users that require the ability to create an IPSec tunnel to a partner site. All our users sit behind our PIX 501.When they try to use the client to connect, there is a socket error 10048. I assume this is because of a port that I need t...

stakano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Trying to establish a PtoP VPN connection from a 3030 (latest code) through a FW to a CheckPoint VPN-1 (latest code). Debugs show Phase 1, Phase 2 completes. Then the CheckPoint gives a "cookie" error and the runnel never establishes. The FW in th...

rgrego by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have users trying to connect a VPN through the Internet from dialer ver. 3.1 and 3.5 to a Cisco 3030 concentrator that are getting the error message "Remote peer no longer responding". The users do not get any type of login prompt and we dont see ...

sheddsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Headsup: Versions 3.1 and 3.1.1 vpn client would connect, but would not transfer any data. Disconnects would occur immediately or within 30 seconds. No errors in client log or concentrator log. MTU was adjusted, IPSEC thru NAT was tried, etc...Upg...

bbenton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i d like to connect two routers (cisco 2501) over a serial line, with vpn, the two Ethernets should be in the same lane (subnet)and should be bridged trough the vpn tunnel, this application is needed for centralising the cisco BBSM server.Is this fun...