cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are running Cisco IOS 12.4T on our routers and our remote users connect from their laptops via IPSec to our routers to access the resources in the internal network. How can I see a list of current connected users? What is the IOS command for it?T...

kendo.igor by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently purchased the AnyConnect 25 user license, processed the PAK number and entered the Activation Key.  My question is how do I know it worked?  Nothing on the licensing screen states 25 VPN users.  We are going to be forced to work from ...

grggyoung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I integrated the ASA with Active directory. I tried to connect with Cisco Anyconnect but ASA accepts all the usernames that are in AD not the specified group. I set the simultaneous user in the default tunnel group to 0 but still no success: group-po...

I have two version of AnyConnect client - v3.1 and v4.8, and I notice when I use v3.1 client and it allow local LAN access, it will only configure the routes which is apply by split tunnel (10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16). But when I use v...

VPN.png

I have a Cisco ASA5520 with software version 9.0 (2) and I need to apply Cisco Anyconnect licenses to it. A Cisco authorized reseller indicated that I could apply Cisco AnyConnect VPN Only licenses to my equipment, but I have doubts if this type of l...

Hi , I am using Cisco ASA 5525 and it is running five L2L VPN tunnels.  MEMPOOL_DMA POOL is appeared to be really high .Show mem details shows as below. MEMPOOL_DMA POOL STATS:Non-mmapped bytes allocated = 230686720Number of free chunks = 98Number of...

Hi,I just configured a new ASAv for remote SSL VPN.  I have ciphers concerns and I am not very good at this. The previous VPN (ASA 9.6) had this configuration :sl server-version tlsv1ssl cipher default custom "AES256-SHA:AES128-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA...

strou by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes