cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two KS in the GETVPN topology. I just noticed some GM registered with the secondary KS.Can I change them from backup KS to primary without network disconnection?Do I only have to change the configuration in the GM or I have to change the confi...

Yiwei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,since yesterday we have the problem on some clients that the login field for AnyConnect doesn't appear after choosing the certificate. The connection windows says "Awaiting User Input", but the field where you're supposed to put in your name an...

With our new WFH environment at our company, the number of users connecting via Anyconnect has of course increased. Before it was only a fraction of our company but with the influx of users it is now being asked if it is possible for our users to not...

glodynto1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I was wondering one thing : in an ASA I enter this command => show conn allI have a lot of connections, more than 200.Some are idle since 1s and others are idle since 300 hours.My question is : this command shows the active connection...

Hi,Does anyone have any experience of Anyconnect not being able to find a valid user certificate despite one being in the Microsoft User Store? The situation is we use EAP-FAST and multiple certificate authentication (MAchine and USer), Automatic and...

battyjohn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am new to CISCO ASA and I have been trying to use ASA's REST API to get some information on AnyConnect Connection Profiles. Basically group policies, IP pools, etc.  I tried to hit the endpoint: /api/objects/networkobjects. But it returns, emp...

Hi, Can anyone please assist with an issue that I am currently trying to troubleshoot where it takes a user several attempts to connect via a remote access SSL VPN? When they initially start the connection, the client attempts to connect and then it ...

LMH0103 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are in the proceed of building a S2S VPN between a ASA and a iOS router. The ISAKMP status sits at MSG6 on my ASA and we verified that the PSK is working fine, we even re-did the tunnel group. I would want my client to set my isakmp peer I...