cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

From RFC IKE 2409.In Phase 2 Quick Mode:-Initiator Responder----------- -----------HDR*, HASH(1), SA, Ni[, KE ] [, IDci, IDcr ] -->                                  <-- HDR*, HASH(2), SA, Nr                                          [, KE ] [, IDci, I...

Ravi_916 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was checking a site to site VPN and noticed the attached.  The ASA is configured as below so I am not sure why I am seeing 28800 Rekey Time Interval for only one of the allowed IPs in the interesting traffic.  Can someone please explain?  Full disc...

collinsjl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a configuration example with a DMVPN and site to site VPN (Not Eazy VPN), on the same router. If this is possible what impact would the configuration have on the current DMVPN router. I have read that when adding an Eazy VPN to a DMV...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I need to configure DHCP option reservation ( Reserving particular IP for particular MAC address ) in ASA . Please tell me is possible in ASA . I f so pleas e tell me how can we configure the same in ASA and router .Regards ,S...

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   I'm working with a customer that is trying to create a new windows 10 default/golden image golden including Cisco AnyConnect (posture, vpn and NAM), after testing the Cisco AnyConnect on the new Windows image it was not successful. The ...

ksastoqu by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently setup and configured a Cisco ASA 5508. The Anyconnect VPN works fine, users can login and can access resources in the network. The only problem I keep getting that I want to fix is the certificate warning. Users have to enter the IP add...

BVC by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI configure ASA for remote access VPN and users authenticate by AD in our network. It works well, however I cannot restrict users access to specific servers. Let say I have 03 servers: A,  B, C. I just want some users can remote desktop to A, o...

I know it is possible to deploy the AnyConnect client on our corporate computers and put a XML profile in C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile to pre-populate the server address in the client. Is it possible to pre-pop...

rodgers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to install AnyConnect 3.0.2052 on a Windows 7 32 bit machine, but even with the user as an Admin on the box we're getting this error message when the install wizard attempts to install services:    Service 'Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobili...

estein by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco Anyconnect Client for windows 4.5.02033 to connect to our business partner. So only one of our workers have a problem.Her client connects to Cisco server, but in Secured Routes (ip v.4) it has only routes like 192.168.X.Y/32 instea...

kuvshin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i had to edit a local adress-pool for anyconnect:old: xxx.xxx.239.5-xxx.xxx.239.240 mask 255.255.255.255 new: xxx.xxx.236.5-xxx.xxx.239.240 mask 255.255.255.255 so this is no problem, but no connection uses the new adresses xxx.xxx.236.5 to xx...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: