cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Experts, I know there is a way to configure Ldap map for getting authentication ans authorization to specified groups only. Is there any way to configure the same for 2F authentication. Let me brief you here my requirement. I have configured...

Hello, we have a really strange site to site tunnel issue on several ASAs.We are running VPN tunnels between a small site and three bigger ones.The small office has an ASA 5505, the other three ones are ASA 5510.One of the tunnels is working for mont...

What could cause these following errors? This what happens before I see this:I turn on my remote computer internetI connect to cisco anyconnectI start to ping subnets on the other side of an S2S vpnPings start to fail, I logged in to the ASDM(this AS...

Eduard A. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to restrict user access so that when they connect via vpn (so going through the FTD) that they can only access \\myserver\share2 and not share1 for example. I know i can use a split tunnel and restrict them to the ip of myserver but ...

Can someone tell me where I can find the date that anyconnect client 4.5 went end of support and also the date client version 4.8 is projected to go end of support?  My company is currently running 4.5 on all endpoints and I need to make a decision o...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. We have a cluster of 3 ASA members (2xASA5555 + ASA5545) to give VPN SSL access to the whole company with AnyConnect. Since lockdown started we see a bottleneck in our ISP traffic output (700 Mb aprox) and we believed that maybe ASA ...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, so I need some help on learning to creating/configuring VPN access. I would like to be able to VPN into the business from my house if need be. How would I go about doing that and what software would be needed/recommended? I have a ASA 5...

Hey all, I'm having a heck of a time trying to enable my spoke 5506 asa to allow remote management over a DMVPN tunnel from the hub side of the network. Finally got to a point where I can now ping the inside interface across the tunnel but when I try...

AFlack20 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes