cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple new laptops have Windows 7 64 bit installed. The latest vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.07.0410-k9.exe only support Windows 7 - 32bit.I am planning to try running VPN client in 32 bit compatibility mode. Has anyone using VPN client in Windows 7...

vinnieh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a RV130W. I am trying to get my Mac to VPN to it. PPTP seemed to work using Shimo for a while until the upgrade to Catalina. Now I need a new option coz PPTP on Shimo for Catalina isn't supported. Is Cisco IPSec is different than regul...

Bluebeep by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, We just deployed AnyConnect 4.8.00175 to our MAC users in anticipation of macOS Catalina 10.15 (upgrading from AnyConnect 4.5.05030). Cisco AnyConnect 4.8.00175 is the first version that officially supports operation on macOS Catalina and ...

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.23.18 PM.png
w-vance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have problem with flaping trunel between Router and tow ASA firewall    Here is my configuration with Router hostname Router!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!vrf definition Mgmt-intf!address-family ipv4exit-address-family!address-family ipv6e...

Resolved! DMVPN per VRF Lite

Hi, I am running my DMVPN LAB in GNS3. R1 is DMVPN HUB, R3 and R4 are DMVPN Spoke with VRF isp1 enabled in WAN interface (Gi0/0).The syntax seems correct I can ping the tunnel IP address and enable OSPF in the DMVPN tunnel.But I still confuse with fe...

Yiwei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys.I'm practicing IKEv1 tunnels and trying to set up an IPSec Tunnel to pass LAN traffic thru the tunnel between the 2 sites, and i also want the LAN network on each side to be able to reach "the internet", (i'm using nat overload for this).T...

RicardoSN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a version of AnyConnect 4.2 that doesn't seem to work with either of my versions ofAV Defender  6.6.10.148AV Defender Installer 6.4.2.79Is there a way to either use the latest verison of AnyConnect with the other profiles?Or can I have to ...

Resolved! PKI with GETVPN

Hello, I just took over GETVPN topology: We use KS as CA server. The GM5 is the CE in the HQ and established BGP peering with every branch through VPLS network.I have a few concepts need to clarify: 1.If KS have an issue with a certificate from CA. A...

GETVPN.jpg
Yiwei by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes