cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We've got an ISR 4431 that we're trying to install Anyconnect onto and one of the commands in the guide is webvpn gateway SSLVPN_GATEWAY But it shows that this is an unrecognised command ?I've done a bit of googling and some people say it's d...

we have  a lan to lan IPSec VPN, and it will disconnect 1 or 2 times everyday randomly,  and it will auto re-connect after 5 ~10 minutes.we want to check the log to get the cause. I wondering if something can tell me how to get the log?the command  #...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a pair of ASA 5508-X, configured to failover, providing VPN services.We have a number of site-to-site IPSEC VPNs terminating on the ASA, using a mixture of 800 series routers, and ISR4331's. Each VPN carries a number of subnetsThis all wor...

Hi, We have a customer who has three sites. We are required to install three routers over there. Our upstream provider is new and he insists that he cannot give public IP for all the three sites. Instead he can do the port forwarding. Previously we w...

usmansa1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am basically looking for best ways to gauge the performance of an IPSEC VPN tunnel. What are some general key data to look at as well as any tools or techniques one can use? I am using ASA 4100 Firerpower and just IPSEC VPN not over GRE.

We currently have windows 10 clients configured with AnyConnect NAM to connect to a hidden corporate SSID, if we force clients to connect then it works fine. If we change the setting within NAM to not force to corporate then for some clients it is pi...

Hello , the last 3 days i have been struggling with ipsec configuration on cisco routers here is my topology on gns 3 both sites can ping with each other but without encryption this is the ipsec configuration and whech i chek the ecryption i always g...

Hazem123 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the script (as supplied by cisco) assert(function() for k,v in pairs(endpoint.am) do if(EVAL(v.activescan, "EQ", "ok", "string")and EVAL (v.lastupdate, "LT", "2592000", "integer")) then return true end end return ...

osiega001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes