cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to run cisco anyconnect vpn on my remote desktop which is a windows 10 machine. However on trying to connect to the network I get the following error: "The VPN connection was started by a remote desktop user whose remote console has been d...

I had an IPSEC tunnel on a CISCO 2900 and when migrating to an ISR4331 it gave me the following logs, we did not notice any failure but the logs were very constantOct 11 09:14:56.204: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: R0/0: cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:001 TS:00000335908...

ivargasg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my remote peers are changing equipment in their data center & gave me a list of new requirments in order to establish an IPsec tunnel with them (requiremnets included in pic).  I am running an ASA version 9.6(4)3 & notice that the pre shared k...

Capture.PNG
Hawk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a problem with my vpn, i can correctly establish the vpn, but i have no ping or communication with the local network, what i missing or what i have configured incorrectly on my router, i will share my configuration with us:   RT-CLOA#show ...

drozen789 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please can anybody point me in the right direction, we recently updated our Cisco client and since then SBL does not work, when the devices are connected to a corporate WIFI network, and then SBL is clicked on, it looks like its connecting, connec...

usmanB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a Problem with the VPN. The VPN Connection from a Windows Client works. I become a IP Adresse from the ip local pool l2tp-pool 192.168.0.210 192.168.0.230. But i can not ping the Router or Client in the Tunnel. Here mehr Config. When a sta...

mecker by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using cisco anyconnect secure mobility client version 4.10.07061 and it connects without any problem. But when I use ssh command to connect to a server, I can't login to the server. Any suggestions on this problem ?Thanks in advance,Malsha....

Hello,Question:I have a pair of ASA 5252X for VPN Traffic, the interfaces are:- Inside- DMZ- Outside - ISP1 - IP 1.1.1.1I can have two "outside" interfaces, multiple ISP's for VPN traffic(Site to Site)?- Inside- DMZ- Outside - ISP1 - IP 1.1.1.1- Outs...

I set up Cisco AnyConnect for a client and it is using split-tunneling to forward regular internet traffic using the home-user's ISP and traffic that is destined for our network to come across the tunnel. Recently I was asked to add a URL to come thr...

UZaman3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,one more question about migrating to Secure Client:we use AnyConnect with SBL, authentication with Machine Cert, only Windows 10/11, as Custom Attribute "dynamic-split-exclude-domains", no posture or something else.Firepower 21xx and 41xx with ...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Firepower 1140 managed by FDM with RA-VPN. I configured SAML server with Azure AD. Everything is working but only in one profiles. When I try to add SAML server for second profile I get an error: The SAML Server is already in use in a conne...

bzaglewski by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 users who have travelled back to their hometown in Henan province, China. Interestingly, both of them reported unable to connect to any VPN node (AMER, EMEA, APAC) in our Cisco Anyconnect. I have asked them to connect to 3 different internet...

jlaw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes