cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

1. ACL on ISP G0/1 permits only 61.1.1.12.SA between R1 and R2 is fine and everything works fine, LAN to LAN is reachable.NOWI need to access 8.8.8.8, for which I need to nat my LAN ip 192.168.1.1 to 61.1.1.1 and I configure NAT on the R1 and tunnel ...

asaditian_0-1700546697914.png
asaditian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community.I am trying to implement IPSEC IKEv2 Remote Access VPN on ASA.I have followed the guide on the link below, but I can't make it work.Also I created via ASA the IPSEC profile that the client downloads via AnyconnectCLI Book 3: Cisco ASA...

I am doing a lab with FLEX VPN before configuring any production and this is my first Flex VPN but is not coming up. I ran show monitor event-trace errors all, returning Flex VPN SA ID:0 SESSION ID:0 Failed to initiate sa. On the hub the errors is 50...

After initializing the ASA settings, an error was output when the following settings were submitted. Could you please tell us the cause and how to configure it?   (config)# crypto ikev2 remote-access trustpoint XXXXXERROR: Trustpoint not enrolled. Pl...

YEH by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Cisco ASAv 9.19, ASDM 7.19. When configuring the management tunnel cisco asa does not allow you to create a client profile with the management type.No type AnyConnect Management VPN profile.   

netcedec_0-1697723315822.png
netcedec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community!I need to configure a trustpoint where the CA and OCSP server are reachable from different VRFs. I just discovered the feature "PKI Split VRF in Trustpoint", see Cisco document https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_con...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,     I swapped out my old ASA with FTD using the same ip addresses for inside outside.  Since we are in the US and remote site is in Singapore.  Once the support person swaps out the ASA for the FTD I can still see the remote side network.  I can...

gnguyen89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,we have 140 sites with primary mpls connection from ISP1 with dedicated router in head office as dmvpn hub. and in some of them we have vpn tunnel as a backup through 3g.with backup 3g option - the branches side has internet from ISP2 and connec...