cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco router at branch office with a site to site VPN connection that terminates at HQ on an ASA. Internet traffic has been breaking out at the local branch router. This all works fine. We have just added a Layer 2 link to the branch router...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

All,When upgrading Apple iOS to the latest version (12.1.4) on my iPhone (in fact on Android as well), a new Cisco AnyConnect doesn't seem to work. After logging in, an error "The VPN configuration received from the secure gateway is invalid. Please ...

AnyConnect-iOS12.1.4.png
PCHA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello!   Im configuring l2tp ipsec tunnel for remote access between windows 8 and a cisco asa 5505 (version 8.2)  IKE Phase 1 and 2 are completed successfully, after 30 seconds channel goes down with the following error: %ASA-5-713050: Connection ...

Good afternoon,   I ask to help in solving the problem: gre over ipsec svti between cisco router and huawei ikev2 /   crypto ipsec transform-set AES-256-SHA-256 esp-aes 256 esp-sha256-hmacmode tunnel vpn in up'e but traffic does not go,   crypto ipse...

IPS ZAOIPS by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

buenas tardes Estoy configurando un túnel entre dos enrutadores, uno de ellos tiene acceso a Internet a través de una IP pública fija y el otro tiene una IP pública dinámica. Puedo hacer ping de punta a punta hacia la IP pública fija, sin embargo, ...

Resolved! TACACS and Python.

Hi All,   I have a TACACS node that manages 3k devices, recently we developed a python script to do some stuff, whenever that script runs the TACACS CPU goes high and things become slow to access...is there a way to avoid this?   last script was 5 co...

Hello i recently found out that Vfilter on ASA VPNs is considered stateless and always configured inbound. So let's take the following example: R1---20.0.0.0/24---ASA1---(10.0.0.0/24)-----ASA2----30.0.0.0/24---R2 If i want to ssh from R1 to R2, then ...

Hi friends, I hope someone can help with this, it's driving me up the wall.Here's a summary:Site A - 10.20.4.0 /24 - has a working VPN tunnel to Cisco ASA Site B - 192.168.142.0 /24 - has a working VPN tunnel to same Cisco ASA Site A can ping Site B ...

Hello All. Has anyone tried using the onconnect scripting tools for ASA Anyconnect VPNs using Windows Powershell scripts? Trying to deploy a script which starts an RDP session after connecting to the VPN. Script works locally fine, and downloads thro...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There! I am configuring 2 L2TP over IPSec tunnel on my Cisco Router (1941/K9 V:15.0(1r)M15). One IPSec tunnel is used for me to access the Network through my MAC. And the other IPSec for my colleagues. There is one problem happening and I don't kn...

usmansa1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes