cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,   May we know regarding these informations on our cisco ASA. 1. SSLVPN Server Version2. SSLVPN Client Version3. SSLVPN Agent Y/N4. SSLVPN HTTPS-Portal Y/N

I have conifigured a IPSEC tunnel between a remote site and the corporate office. I configured the IP helper on the interfaces so the devices will contact the corporate DHCP server....so nothing is natt'ed. The tunnel comes up just fine. I can access...

Hello All,   We are going to turn-off our iPsec VPN client and want to "disable" it first, before we completely remove it.   So I was wondering if I could achieve this by just unchecking the option "IPsec Enabled" under each connection profile in: AS...

Hi!I've setup VPN on the FMC to use our AD to grant access. Users use anyconnect to connect and I have setup so that split tunneling is enabled. As it is now we have two different groups of users, Administrators and Employees. I've setup an access po...

Hi guys,    I'm looking for some help please.    We have used the legacy AnyConnect App for iOS for a long time (before it was legacy) and we have used Certificate Authentication very happily.    We are now looking to move the current AnyConnect app,...

Allynl by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RV340 and ASA

Dear cummunity,   I'm trying to use a RV 340 Router to establish a Site to Site VPN to two ASAs. I configured the tunnels several times and made 100% sure that the configuration is identical. On both ASAs the PHASE 1 is completed successfully but the...

Isynth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me with an issue i'm trying to resolve. I want to deny vpn users access to some of our internal networks that we are migrating to a new company.  internal networks as defined 179.5.0.0   255.255.0.0 10.0.0.0    255.0.0.0 but now I ne...

Hi, Im trying to set up a VPN site to site from a source subnet /24 to be translated (PAT) using a single public IPso the local subnet can reach the destination subnet  site B is not using PAT, instead, they are using static nat the tunnel is up when...

Hi,   we must change the anyconnect from ASA to FTD, and the ASA has one Public Certificate for anyconnect, how can I import the same certificate from ASA to FTD? I tried the old PKCS12 form to import im Device-->certificate, but i got failed...     ...

lupingyao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm currently working to establish a VPN tunnel with VTI between a Cisco ASA and PFsense.I'm the owner of the ASA but not of the Pfsense box.Cisco ASA is 5525-X running the 9.9.1 in failover modeLet me 1st share with you the topology: Basic...

Topology.jpg

Hi Experts i am trying to configure IKEv1 ipsec tunnel between Cisco ASA 9.6(4)8 and openswan linux machine in AWS but unable to get the phase-1 up. below is the config of openswan. could you please suggest whats going wrong   =====openswan config===...

Dear All, I am beginner in VPN. i am trying to setup site to site VPN with IKEv2 using CA authenication.But i didn't any ike  negotiation and my ipsec tunnel is doesn't work.Please see below config and please advice me.IKEv2 session and status show n...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes