cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone.Help solve the problem.There are two switches of 3850 connected to the stack.Connection via the console line 0, using the console cable.The command "sh run" displays not all the configuration but only the first part.Other commands also...

apm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Would like to know if any passwords are saved by NAM when connecting to home SSID?I am deploying AnyConnect NAM 4.5.04029 at one of the customer location and customer would like to know the same.Thank you!Regards,Devarshi Bhatt

devvv85 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to provide anonymous login for SSL VPN users.We are having close to 5000 users and we want to migrate from Juniper to Cisco immediately since we are hitting the license limits on Juni. Juniper does support anonymous login. Is there ...

We are running AC 4.6 on Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04.  Since the introduction to the new SAML auth piece, we have to switch auth methods from username/password/2FA over to cert based.   Get this error when trying to auth. Message type warning sent to the ...

mikefry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an ASA with interface ACLs. I want to insert a Deny All with logging "Deny ip any any log" at the end of each ACL. I understand when I then insert any new ACE's in the future, they need to include the line number to ensure they are inserted...

Hello,   I have a Cisco router 2900 on my branch office and need connectivity to my HQ. After configuring it with site to site vpn Phase 1 is up an connected but Phase 2 isn't connected. For the nat configuration I am using this config:   ip nat insi...

Elton-G by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   i am trying to setup a Site to Site VPN between an ASAv1 and ASAv2. The simulation I am using based on ASAv images. Below my network topology.     My goal is to establish Site to Site VPN  and provide Internet access for PC1 and PC...

LAB.jpg
Cisco7777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remember the filter list used by lan-2-Lan VPN tunnels? The ones that would be applied to secure your network from the traffic coming over the tunnel? Well, I'm configuring a Lan-2-lan VPN tunnel using a NGFW managed by FDM. Is there such a filter li...

Trying to create a Site to Site VPN connection from my RV130W to Microsoft Azure Network. Is this possible with that device? For some reason when configuring the VPN connection I completly lose the connection to the router and have to do a hard reset...

Hello,  My ASA vpn certificate for client to site vpn expired. I just installed a new one from godaddy.com changing the CN for a new name. CN=oldname to CN=newname.Every time that I open the cisco annyconnect Secure Mobility Client the "Ready to Conn...

We have 30 small locations setup with RV130 VPN Routers. These locations all have a dynamic IP and connect to a Palo Alto Firewall at our main location. All work with no issues.   We need wireless capabilities so we purchased RV215Ws and the VPN will...

All,   I know that a Suite B VPN is a specifically configured IPSEC VPN, but what are those configuration parameters?  What is the minimum requirement for it to be considered a Suite B VPN?   Respectfully, Robier