cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can we pull a list of whitelisted external networks from Cisco ASA ? if yes which option?Please ignore lable 

ddesai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The issue occurs on either Windows 10 or 11, all users are affected. If 4.10.03.104 of anyconnect is installed but hasn’t been used, then 4.10.07073 is installed, you can connect to the VPN with no issue. If you install 4.10.03.104 of anyconnect, use...

Rock29 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to install a new identity certificate on our shared VPN concentrators; however, we are unable to import it to the ASA.Get the following when trying to import the file:error: import pkcs12 operation failed.Model = ASA5525Software Version...

smsdpk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,currently we match users authenticated via LDAP to Group Policies via LDAP attribute maps by Group memberships.In future we plan to introduce 2FA/MFA via radius. How can we still get the ldap groups and match the users to group policies?Or is i...

michael3k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all! I recently downloaded Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client and Cisco AnyConnect Socket Filter on my personal Mac for a programming class that requires me to program on the colleges server. Upon downloading it, I got several messages say...

miskas3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, thereI'm using ASA5516 and Firepower 1140 as VPN Gateway with AnyConnect.I installed CA certificate which is generated by third party RADIUS on both ASA5516 and Firepower 1140.I also generated and install a client certificate for my computer.When...

ken_maruu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I configure a VTI tunnel (the new routing type) so the destination can come from a dynamic address (i.e. where the remote device, in my case a router, has a DHCP assigned address)?    I have tried various ways so far without success.  I can get a...

I'm using Secure Client (AnyConnect VPN 5.0.01242 & Secure Client UI 5.0.00631) on Windows 11, and today login to my organization stopped working. It has been working until today, last time I tried was a week ago.The flow is that I open Secure Client...

I have a customer who is doing something a little different than normal for me, and I'm having a problem getting this to work. He generated a certificate from another system, and has sent me the certificate which also includes the private key and CA ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes