cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day!I've been trying to refresh and practicing site to site configuration but i have some issues which i still cannot ping Host B from Host Abelow is my configuration from Router4 to R5-2, by the way in between R4 to R5-2 is connected thru OSPFR...

Site to Site.JPG
Jackong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, thereHow can user B use a client certificate which is installed by user A in the local computer personal certificate store?When user A is connecting to VPN without problems on the other hand, user B is trying to connect to VPN receiving the error...

ken_maruu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently can do a site to site VPN betweeen two routers, but I need a little help on how to add another site to the config. The remote sites only need to talk to the core router so I shouldn't need GRE, but I am not for sure what is the right way ...

Cisco Secure Client - AnyConnect VPN version 5.0.03076 installed on Windows 10 connecting to a Meraki MX85. The normal connection from the client to the Meraki works fine. We have an openvpn connection for the internal network that has to be made aft...

Dan C by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I try to find document about multiple IdPs  for ASA because I found some wording in official document of Cisco Site "ASA can support multiple IdPs and has a separate entity ID for each IdP to differentiate them"but in configuration of ASA unde...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes