cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have six remote sites that use vpn to connect to the main office.  I am getting complaints of slowness from each site.  When the vpn traffic gets to the main office, it using a wccp redirect to Cisco IronPort and then traffic goes to the servers.  ...

Hi All I am newbie in VPN, So need your advice, It will help me alot. Let me show you first license of my both firewall. In my network environment I am using two cisco asa 5525x and 5520. cisco asa 5525-X: Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited p...

Hi All, im using ASA 9.1 version and have configured SSL vpn. After login to SSL Page, when i Click the bookmark it says server not unavailable. I am able to access the bookmark from within the LAN. The bookmark contains the url as https://192.x.x.x/...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just wondering if I can Configure IPsec Anti-Replay Window: Expanding and Disabling on a Crypto Map (on a spacfic crypto and to override the global rule) on  ASA Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.5(1)

Hi All, I have a remote site ASA using a single ISP.  We have 2 active site to site tunnels, one to HQ and the other to our DR.  Is there a way to have both tunnels active but prefer the tunnel to HQ?  There is some overlap of network subnets on each...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Can anyone tell me what I need to do posture checks on my vpn clients using the anyconnect vpn client. Do I need any special software or licences to do it? I have read about the posture module, host scan and CSD. Can anyone please enlighten m...

Hello Community, Can you confirm if there is a "split-tunnel" option when connected to the ASA client-less VPN portal? e.g. when we connect to the VPN portal and browse to "what is my ip" we are seeing the remote peer public IP.  (not browsing withi...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,  I currently have 2 x 5510 ASA's in my lab that I want to use for studying the CCNP Security they both have the base licence only, I'm in the process of buying 2 x L-ASA5510-SEC-PL in order to be able to do failover and clustering but I wan...

Hello everyone,I'm on a Mac connecting to a Cisco ASA 5510 with AnyConnect VPN client.The connection is established and it works for 15-30 seconds, then the connection drops.  AnyConnect will reconnect, and then it works fine.I noticed in the logs th...