cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I just installed Secure Desktzop manager v4.3.03086.0 on my ASA 5512 running ASDM 7.6(2)150. The Secure Desktop Manager tree appears in Remote Acces VPN configuration, but the is no "Prelogin policy" menu as mentioned in the manuals. What am ...

I have an ASA 5520 running code 9.1(7)9 . It has many L2L ipsec tunnels configured on it, using an IKEV1 policy. One of the existing tunnel endpointsis changing ip addressing, and they are moving over to a new ASR device. They are requesting IKEv2 co...

ibmmsulli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Legends,  It would be great if you can help me out on the below issue. 1. Using Cisco Systems VPN 5.0.07.0440 client am connecting my customer VPN using a .pcf file. 2. I'm able to establish a connection when I use BSNL Data card 3G 14MbpsOff...

sagoks.3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day My company is very big. We have many branches. All are connected to head office. We are using 10.x.x.x IP address range. My management bought new office and they are also using few IPs which are used in my head office. One of my city-1 offic...

The basic layout is Internet - Firewall - two switches (connected to each other and running HSRP) - VPN Router.  One Gig port from the router goes to one switch, a second Gig port from the router goes to the other switch.  I have two subinterfaces on...

cybrsage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We get the Notofikation during the setup of a site-to-site vpn to a customer. How I can get more details about this message? Thank you for your support. ................ %ASA-5-713041: IKE Initiator: new or rekey Phase 1 or 2, Intf interface_number...

We have a Cisco ASA firewall and recently discovered that the Microsoft Update KB3161949 has broken the ability to use windows authentication to any windows server domain controller in our domain or child domain.   Short of trying to hide the update ...

Hi, I have received a task to config two ASA to build site-to-site connections. I used to finish it successfully, but no luck this time, and i don't understand how this happened. I can input every commands , but only not this one, on both ASA: asa(c...

Greetings, We use AnyConnect with split tunneling to access the company network and our partner's network. We have a client, who introduced IP filtering on their Internet facing infrastructure. To let our roaming users to connect still to the client,...

We have a router already set up with an ezVPN, they added a new ISP, I was wondering if there's a restriction on using an IPsec on a router which already had a ezVPn configured, should I use another set of ezVPN instructions, is this possible? Or can...

Ok, I have a interesting situation going on here. We have multiple profiles established on our ASA for remote user vpn connectivity. Lets focus on 2 of them now. We have one (conveniently called anyconnect) that is for the general population of our u...

At present we have 2 x RV120W for two existing sites and a VPN connection between these sites.  We have a third site that we need to connect back to the main office and we are considering purchasing a 887VA router for the main site and using the RV12...

Hello, There are about 1000- 2000 users who connect to VPN with Cisco AnyConnect. We are getting ready to deploy version 4.3.03.086 from the concentrator, however the last time we tried it, we ran into a issue where most of the users do not have loc...