cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, How do we know that a router is configured as a DMVPN hub or spoke? What commands should we use? Or what configurations should we look at? Thank you!

Hello. We have three offices with Cisco ASA 5505 interconnected via L2L VPNs . In one of these locations we just installed Panasonic VoIP  and we are having some latency. The Panasonic technical guys suggested us to isolate Voice Traffic from the Dat...

Hello All, How can we configure DAP for the MacOS Users, to authorize Access by validating the Domain-Name configuration in the MacOS? I have successfully able to configure the same for the Windows Users using the Domain-Name "Registry" value in the ...

amdhage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have a problem with site to site tunnels on my ASA5545.tunnels are blocked after some time and i must reboot the Cisco ASA to work again. ! version :  9.1(7)4 ! tunnels are configured with ipsec version 2, AES256, SHA256, DH 5 Does someone hav...

Ayad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured VPN site to site between ASA 5525 (branch) vs fortigate 60D (Main office) From network at branch office user can connect to hosts at main office. but from main office fortigate 60D  user can not connect to hosts at branch ASA 5525. ...

Tannv by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  I am trying to configure IPSEC L2L between on 2 ASAs. There configuration is mentioned below but I am facing problem anyone can guide me.  Firewall logs and configuration is mentioned below :- %ASA-5-752004: Tunnel Manager dispatching a K...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  my setup is ASA 1  -----------------------------------------------------------------ASA2 ----------Inside LAN SW | (10.10.1.2/30)                                                                               10.200.1.1/24           int vlan 200...