cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, When we have backup peer configuration crypto map mymap 10 set peer X.X.X.X Y.Y.Y.Y now if my x.x.x.x goes down the s2s vpn will be formed on y.y.y.y. if x.x.x.x comes back up will the tunnel flip or wait until y.y.y.y goes down to try again x....

hello, i have create an site to site from 192.168.116.0/24 to 192.168.72.0/24 and it work correct ... on my site i must change the net 192.168.116.0/24 to 192.168.1.0/24!interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 192.168.252.96 255.255.255.0 ip nat outsid...

xinux-e-k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am facing the error "Failed to Load Preferences" when clicking the button "Connect" in Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility.Below are the OS details & the version details of Cisco Anyconnect :Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility : 4.2.01035Windows 1...

Hi Experts, We have a Cisco ASA 5510 in office. My colleague tried to upgrade the firmware from 8.2.1 to 9.1.6. However, after the upgrade, nobody can connect to VPN anymore. So he decided to rollback the firmware to 8.2.1. Most of the users are abl...

vjcastigo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two site to site IPSEC tunnels. These tunnels are shown in attached diagram below: I have one tunnel between point C and point B and other tunnel between point B and point A. My requirement is to route traffic between LAN of point C & poi...

Hi, I have a pair of 5525x firewalls which I am thinking to configure and use for remote access VPN for mobile users. The firewalls are currently running site-to-site IPSEC VPNS without any problem.  The type of remote users we have means that clien...

itops by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having difficulty finding documentation which explains the minimum ASA firmware version that supports Anyconnect 4 licensing. We have an ASA5505 which is not end of life yet, however, we want to expand the VPN concurrent logins. Thank yo...

Hi everyone, I have one question about the authentication for anyconnect user: I 'd like use the maschine certificate for first authentication(just company PC can connect the vpn), and then must give the AD User for second authentication(different u...

lupingyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: