cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,     It seems like I cant do GRE tunnels on ASA? and neither can I do IPSec VPN Tunnels and run OSPF over the tunnel interface? Can you guys please confirm me on this and suggest whats the best way out if I want to build 2 x Site-to-Site IPSec t...

As per this contract we had purchased and installed CISCO Router, Switch, ASA F/W etc. for our client at Kolkata location, Ref. PO  no.— XXXX from Ingram Micro, Delhi on behalf of CMC Ltd(TCS Ltd.) .Also we have take service for cisco support for 3 y...

Hi All,  I have a strange issue, trying to establish a VPN between my device (1941) and a remote ASA. The issue is, as far as I can tell is that the IKE phase gets deleted after MM6. I am by no means expert in this, but I will try to explain to the ...

I an having trouble setting up a Static to Dynamic IPSEC site-to-site tunnel I have a juniper device on the remote end with dynamic IP. Mentioned below juniper SSG config, which i believe is true. configuration is based on route-based VPN. I need to...

I came across an issue with FLEX vpn router 1 is a head office and it is connected to internet and we also have a branch office. we were using ikev1 version and move to ikv2 version. once the config for the ikv2 were applied we see this  %CRYPTO-4...

Hi,     I have a working SSL VPN using SCEP certificates. Anyconnects enrolls for clients certificates automatically and all works good.  Only problem I am having is that anyconnect seems to be not checking with the CRL if the client certficate is ...

Hi Everyone !  I use to connect remoetly via VPN using Cisco VPN Client , using the group authentication with pre-shared key ( username and password)  Now, I want to use AnyConnect application on mobile, however I couldn't manage to establish a conne...

Hello,   Having some difficulties testing site to site connection between ASA 5505 and AWS.  Using basically the canned script provided by AWS, the tunnel comes up, but soon all traffic stops through outside interface.  It eventually comes back, all ...

damage944 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a use confusion between, L2 VPN, and L3 VPN. I know little about how MPLS and normal VPN works. 1. what are the differences between L2 VPN and L3 VPN , are these L2 and L3 VPNs related to MPLS ?,     2. bcz when I typed l3 or l2 VNP on G...