cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA5525x 9.2(4)8 with ASDM 7.5(2)153 Hello all, we have about 50 site to site connections. In the ASDM VPN monitoring we only see the official IPs, Protocol encryption... Is there a way to put a description or name to these connections to find the r...

Hi, I have the flowing Anyconnect SSL configuration: webvpn gateway SSLVPNGW ip address a.b.c.d port 443 ssl trustpoint abc.ro logging enable no inservice !webvpn install svc flash0:/webvpn/anyconnect-win-4.2.02075-k9.pkg sequence 1 !webvpn context ...

Hello, We just noticed the price for the AC-PLS-P-25-S 25 user Plus Perpetual license went from a list cost of $165 to $1,050.  Is this correct and can you explain why there is such a significant increase?  There is no announcement anywhere that we ...

fords by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.  I have been searching Cisco docs and threads but can't find a clear answer to my specific scenario.  Basically, can I have multiple tunnels, with different IPSec profiles, on a single DMVPN hub utilize the same WAN interface & IP.  My sce...

hi team currently i have this type of firewall  i want to configure annyconnect vpn on this , i want to confirm what type of license is required   around -100 to 200 users will be accessing this firewall remotely  ..  plz help Hardware: ASA5510, 10...

Let me explain our requirements for the POS terminal network. We have POS terminals with embedded V.34 standard modem protocol. Important note: Connection between terminal and telecommunication provider is plain data protocol there is not any higher ...

I have a Cisco ASA 5525 with asa924-smp-k8 and VPN Premium license. But this device is not running in failover. I am going to run this setup in failover. so my query is beside failover license(Security plus).., is there need to purchase VPN license o...

All, The situation is I am trying to initate a connection into the outside of an ASA firewall, to a destination IP that is on the remote end of a VPN tunnel peered from the same ASA on the outside interface. So logically the traffic slow is Outside t...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys Facing issue with new L2tp connection .need support on this please L2tp is terminiated on ASA and before ASA there is a router where ASA outside interface is geting NAted to public IP below is the config and the debug logs.earlier it was ...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: