cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.  I have been searching Cisco docs and threads but can't find a clear answer to my specific scenario.  Basically, can I have multiple tunnels, with different IPSec profiles, on a single DMVPN hub utilize the same WAN interface & IP.  My sce...

hi team currently i have this type of firewall  i want to configure annyconnect vpn on this , i want to confirm what type of license is required   around -100 to 200 users will be accessing this firewall remotely  ..  plz help Hardware: ASA5510, 10...

Let me explain our requirements for the POS terminal network. We have POS terminals with embedded V.34 standard modem protocol. Important note: Connection between terminal and telecommunication provider is plain data protocol there is not any higher ...

I have a Cisco ASA 5525 with asa924-smp-k8 and VPN Premium license. But this device is not running in failover. I am going to run this setup in failover. so my query is beside failover license(Security plus).., is there need to purchase VPN license o...

All, The situation is I am trying to initate a connection into the outside of an ASA firewall, to a destination IP that is on the remote end of a VPN tunnel peered from the same ASA on the outside interface. So logically the traffic slow is Outside t...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys Facing issue with new L2tp connection .need support on this please L2tp is terminiated on ASA and before ASA there is a router where ASA outside interface is geting NAted to public IP below is the config and the debug logs.earlier it was ...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Windows 8.1 (64-bit) with AnyConnect version 3.1.05170I can connect without issue, but after an indeterminate amount of time and seemingly unrelated to whatever task I'm working on, the system crashes.  BSOD with the little sad face.I've seen...

rlrcstr68 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i`m having an issue with an PPTP-VPN running on a C2821 router, I can connect to the server and ping the LAN interface but I get no reply from any other host in that network. The network looks like this:  Thank you for help and i apologize i...

Hi Community, I'm working on majorly all Cisco devices in the environment, but have to also deal with non-cisco equipment on a daily basis. I want to set up a lab to test a few scenarios before I put it into production. I am planning to set up an acc...