cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,I have a customer that cannot type the command "crypto isakmp". He wanted to know which IOS he needs to download to be able to run that command. Can you guys give me some help with that. Thanks in advance.Regards,Jose P. 

We have AnyConnect On-Demand implemented for iPhones/iPads. It works good when needed, however we also notice that it connects on it's own from time to time, with no apparent request for VPN services. We have included/excluded domains setup. Does any...

cmonks119 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I need help with configuring remote access vpn. I want some remote users that have internet access on their systems to connect to and access an application server in my corporate head office user cisco vpn client. I am using Cisco 881. I am ...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have run into an issue where a user has installed the Cisco VPN Client version 5.0.07.0410 for Windows 7. When they connect to our VPN Appliance (ASA5520) they are promted for a Username: and PIN:I am not sure why they are getting the PIN: pr...

Sighclops by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am currently trying to setup an IPSec Site to Site VPN tunnel from a Cisco 5520 to a Checkpoint UTM-1 Edge firewall. Phase 1 completes, but i get a mismatch cryptomap error on phase 2. This is syslog message 713061, i unfortunately do...

norwichr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThe following is my scenario and i am trying to do remote access vpn. I am able to connect to Cisco router from vpn client but i am not able to ping to the LAN PC from the vpn client pc.VPN CLIENT PC--------------------------------ROUTER----------...

Hello all, I have configure my cisco router to accept connection from my remote users using cisco vpn client, it works fine Now since i have additional internet link i want to use the same also for remote users incase my primary link goes down. I hav...

Hi, I just configured Anyconnect on my firewall and I am getting a error that has me stumped for last 2 days. I am running 8.2.5 version on my ASA 5520. I am getting the following error when I try to connect to the ASA SSL vpn from the web browser :"...

Helo AllI am in this situation:I have a VPN tunnel setup and running on a router 1800.Our customer wants a identical contingency tunnel to this (with other IP Peer of course).When the main vpn tunnel dropped the other will take over.My question: I ca...

Hi,      I am new to Cisco ASA 5505. I have a connectivity from one network to another. Like i am on 192.168.11.0/24 network and I can access 192.168.10.0/24 without using ASA. But when i create a VPN profile, I can connect to 11.0 network and cannot...