cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to provide a modem card for a 2911 at a customer site.  I sent a modem but it has standard 110v power and the site only provides 208v.  The dial in line is an analog PSTN line so not sure what modem card for a 2911 support this.  Does anyone k...

staatsrt1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm trying to give my remote AnyConnect users access to a network that is connected via an IPsec tunnel (ASA 5510 IPsec) from our main LAN.AnyConnect VPN user----->ASA 5510 Local-LAN ----->IPsec tunnel ----->ASA 5510 Remote-LANAnyConnect user...

Resolved! PRSM certificate

Hi  I need to put a certificate on my PRSM virtual appliance and I can work out how to do it, the cert needs to be issued from my existing Microsoft Certificate Services PKI deployment.The only options I get are (on the administration > server certif...

I am currently migrating from CAS solution to ISE for posture assessment.  Currently I am using LDAP for Authorization.  When testing against ISE, I am unable to authorize users without changing the the Authorization setting to ISE on my ASA.  Proble...

Hi all, One of the customers did the following question.  They have an ASA 5510 and they will implement dynamic site to site vpn, because some of their customers don't have a static IP. What they want to know, if instead of creating a vpn configurati...

Hello all. I've configured a remote VPN using a 5505 ASA, but am unable to connect in any fashion to the internal network. I am currently utilizing split tunnel and am able to access the internet with no issue. I have assigned my VPN pool a 192.168.x...

Hello I have an existing VPN. I added a new acl statement allowing communications between servers onport 104 The packet tracer display follows: Please review and advise if you see anything causing the problems. MY_ASA#MY-ASA# term pager 300MY-ASA# pa...

Hello, I have problem with Cisco Anyconnect version 3.1.05152 with 64-bit version of Windows 7. When I try to connect and authenticate with certificate (which  I have on my smartcard inserted in smard card reader) Anyconnect client can't find certifi...

Hi Everyone,  We have some issue here where users cannot modify some files on sharepoint over VPN connection.So i ran wireshark on user PC connected over VPN.Earlier i was thinking that we can not capture VPN traffic using wireshark  as it is encrypt...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes