cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,  We have some issue here where users cannot modify some files on sharepoint over VPN connection.So i ran wireshark on user PC connected over VPN.Earlier i was thinking that we can not capture VPN traffic using wireshark  as it is encrypt...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Im configuring  a remote access vpn with ldap, for what I see in some examples I have to create a user/pass.  In my case I already configured the aaa-server to the ldap. I also have the tunnl-group with the authentication-server.Must I create...

Hi guy, Currently I am using ASA 5505 base-license, and what i have known is by default, it support only 10 VPN peer, and my plan to upgrade around 10 peers more, so in this case I have contact 2 vendor, and they provide me the different, 1 vendor pr...

Hi Experts,Good Day!Just want to have your comments regarding my design, I have 2 ASA5585-X for my RAVPN terminator and I planned to create an Active/Standby failover for it. I planned also to have 2 RAVPN IPSEC profiles because my client wants to se...

I'm re-purposing some 2821 and 3825 routers to do terminate VPN tunnels to AWS.  The tunnels will be IPSec ESP with 128-bit AES per Amazon's standard.  Traffic will be very light but occasionally there will be bursts up to 100 Mbps, so I do want to l...

We have a customer with 2 ISPs and wants to create a failover VPN solution.In our ASA 5550, we've been able to create tunnel connections using both the primary and secondary IPs.  It seems the packets are getting dropped in NAT when the second connec...

Hi I'm setting up a VPN access through an ASA Firewall and I have some problems understanding how to configure it correctly for my scenario. The scenario is as follows: Office LAN on the inside interface, VPN access through internet interface and ano...

Resolved! show crypto isakmp

Hi all, I have a pix 515e, and when I do "show crypto isakmp sa" I get the output of all the vpns, but I found one connection, that there is no tunnel-group or crypto map created, and I do a sh run 190.x.x.x and I dont see the IP in any part of my co...

I am interested in using the recently-introduced IOS-XE AnyConnect (in SSL VPN mode) feature. However, can SSLVPN support multi-tenants; i.e. can VPN client sessions be dropped into different VRFs (ideally through the use of RADIUS attributes)?I know...