cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Our group was just handed a Windows 8 Phone and told to somehow put a VPN client on it.  We would prefer AnyConnect but there isn’t anything in the App store for it.  The phone is a HTC model HTC6990LVW.  I have read that the Apollo update is going t...

As I understand it, VPNs can be setup as follows:- same device: router-to-router or firewall-to-firewall- different device: router-to-firewall or firewall-to-router Some say that for trusted networks, e.g. branch offices firewall-to-firewall VPNs are...

b-fungloy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning friendsI have a problem with setup VPN site-to-site.On one side I have a public static IP with VDSL router in bridge mode and Rv042 VPN router.On other side B i have a public static IP. I have only 4 open ports( ISP have only DNAT)But I ...

Hello! I created one hub and two spokes for test purposes. Config ( I copy it from another post ) is somethink like this: crypto ikev2 authorization policy default pool flex-pool route set interface!!!crypto ikev2 keyring ikev2-kr peer spoke  address...

dm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I've been stuck with this for the last 2 days, and I thought to try and use Cisco's forum, I setup my home DC, and started having problems once I moved a Cisco 5505 behind a Cisco 1841 router (I wanted to eventually test DMVPN live on the int...

Hello, I'm trying to learn site to site VPNs. I've got them running between two routers in GNS3 and it works perfectly. The router types are 3745s and the ios version is c3745-adventerprisek9-mz124-25.bin When I replace RouterA with an ASA running 8....

Hi, I have a small router that I have at home as I work from home, I have need to connect to some of my customers via ipsec client VPN, one of my colleagues also needs to connect back to my network. This is where my problem lies, if i connect out to ...

IainTrade by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts I want use a VPN as failover to a Layer 2 circuit, and I'm familiar with DMVPN, so to use DMVPN per VRF looked like a good solution, but on the MPLS VPN Design  guide that I read its says that the total number of VRFs should be 3 or les...

My users are using Anyconnect 3.1.02040 with hostscan 3.1.02040 and csd 3.6.6228.When running debugs from the console, or searching through logs, for some users there is no debug data being generated for the hostscan extensions.Normally the debug wil...