cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  I have an ASA 5505 that I would like to use as a head end device for several customers to RA into so they can access our TEST network.  The trouble is that the TEST net provides multicast video streams that my clients need to see.  I am curr...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, allI couldn't understand why unpossible ping Local Network from EazyVPN Router in client mode. Please, help. Network diagram is followR1 --192.168.1.x/24-- R2(VPN HUB) --77.1.1.x/24-- R4 --172.16.1.x/24-- R7 --192.168.2.x/24I setup R7 as a EazyVP...

HiAnybody knows if a remote access VPN (ASA) behind another firewall with NAT (Checkpoint), works fine?I need configure a SSL remote access vpn in a ASA 5512-X but the ASA is in a DMZ of a checkpoint firewall that have the public IP and the internet ...

Hi ,We have users from our shanghai branch office behind a pix 515 using cisco ipsec vpn client version 5.0.07.0440 to connect to our US Office. At our office we have a cisco ASA 5545x . The users vpn client from our branch office disconnects frequ...

Nick wfd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a remote branch that connects to HQ (one subnet only) via site to site vpn with split tunneling enable. the tunnel is set up and is working. my vendor support website allows only known ip to connect. my branch office does not have static ip bu...

uhls rc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect my onsite ASA to a remote ASA and without success. I have done the before to another 3rd Party and it works.Does anybody see anything wrong with the configuration that was sent to me to input into my ASA other than what I XXX o...