cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello:I have a Cisco ASA 5525 (9.12) that has IPsec VPN tunnels to 2 other sites, Site-a and Site-b. VTI and BGP is used for the tunnel to Site-a, ACL policy based VPN is used for the other tunnel to Site-b. Site-a has subnet 10.10.0.0/16, Site-b has...

FlyingFinn by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiFor learning purposes I'm trying to establish a VPN connection from my remote PC to a C819 router. I'm using config from a popular cisco tutorial website. I've managed to establish a connection, but I can't ping any host in LAN or remote PC from th...

VPN Client 2.jpg VPN Client.jpg

We currently have a cisco anyconnect client for Windows 10(4.10.06079)uploaded on our headend. Can we also upload another anyconnect client that supports Windows 11 Arm64 system without having any issues? Can the headend device support 2 windows clie...

C1459627 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everyone,Hope you are all doing well! I would like to get your opinion and see if this is feasible.We are deploying laptops for mobile users. The laptops will be joined the domain and Cisco AnyConnect will be used to connect to the corp network. I...

riderfaiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have an issue which I am nit sure how to best solve.  We are moving some services from site A to site B. They need to remain in the same network in site B, meaning 10.20.1.x  First, we thought we will just create a new network on site A, c...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes