cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have laptop which is running Anyconnect.  After successfully connection there is no internet in Chrome. It is working normally in Firefox and Edge . Other application too.I can not ping known DNS servers (1.1.1.1,8.8.8..8,etc), so it seems DN...

Beeblbrox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Customers who purchase and use CISCO Firepower 1120. We plan to connect our client company and our company with IPsec VPN. In this regard, I am curious about references to technical approaches and how to set them up.

arrowjy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysWe have a Cisco ASA with a vpn to a Meraki Firewall. The VPN can reach the Meraki over 2 different external interfaces for reduandancy.We have setup 2 different connection profiles for each VPN to the Meraki, we have then used static routes wi...

Hi, I have set up a site-to-site connection between AWS and CISCO ISR Router. I also have anyconnect configured on my ASA. Now, site-to-site is working except for users connected to Anyconnect VPN. Do i need to set specific NAT or Access control poli...

kish02 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does it required an any specific license to setup an site-to-site tunnel from Cisco Asa to Zscaler Cloud ? . If yes which license are required and how can i check my device are having it or not.

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am trying to test vpn s2s ike 1 in lab environment  from FTD managed by FMC to FTD managed by FDM. My problem is from FMC version 7.0.4 doesn't support anymore DES-SHA and from FDM only support DES-SHA-SHA because the are all in evaluation li...

ipv6x by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a virtual fmc with version 7.0.2 (build 88) and One Device I manage from this FMC is FTD 2130 with version 7.0.0. in FTD 2130 AnyConnect VPN Service is configured , I need to renew the existing identity cert. Existing cert is from Digicert...

MSJ1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a FPR1010 device with FTD image and manage by FDM.A risk was found in VPN service (outside interface and port 443) that it's using a commonly used Diffie-Hellman primes for SSL key exchange. How can I change that DH primes? The server is ...

chengl031 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: