cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I would like to know if I can skip XAuth for a Remote VPN Access on a router.Here's my config, all working beautifully, still when connecting I would like not seeing any username&password window after clicking on the Vpn profile.aaa authentic...

Hello everybody.Two questions about Identity in IPSec Lan-to-Lan tunnels.We have GreenBow and Shrew VPN clients. In their configurations, you can specify Peer ID as IP Address, and you can write the IP Address you want, it didn't take the IP Address ...

Hi,I have my previous admin created a credentials for me in ASA, There I can log in with my username and password, however when i am entering my enable password, i am getting access denied. However the previous admin checked with his own credential a...

How to connect a cisco vpn IPSEC :here some screenshoots of my sony Xperia , with Ice Cream Sandwich,the native vpn of android ICS, yes, is  connected , but no pass any traffic, i dont know why, but it resolved with the app VpnCilla. and click in the...

I was using an ASA5505 as my firewall/router and VPN server without any issues.  I've had to change to using a different manufacturer's devices as my firewall/router so I changed the external IP address of the ASA5505 to an extra one.This works when ...

dittman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,All of our clients have Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0300 installed and generally it works fine.Since a while we have one particular client which refuses to connect. Please find the logfile attached.1) Certificate was renewed and synchronised with Acti...

Hi,We have a Cisco ASA 5505, running SV 8.4(3). We also use AnyConnect Client (V3.1.04072).We have recently implmented a password change and noticed for the users that have used a £ sign in their password, they are receiving a login failed message. I...

Daymo1209 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy, for me, i don understand clearly relate to policy iskam in ASA. So i raise this topic up to askwho experience more years with VPN. Assume that I already configure VPN site to site to my branch office in my ASA 5510. and my next goal is to con...

pdara0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a remote site with two 800 series routers configured with HSRP on WAN and LAN (VLAN interfaces, 2 to be exact). I have a site-to-site VPN terminating at our HO on an ASA 5500 series. I have configured the routers as per "Cisco High Availabi...

According to all of the documentation that I've found for configuring site to site VPN's, there should be an access list configured for the traffic that the router is interested in.  However, if I create an ACL with what I believe should be correct, ...

Dear all,I have ASA 5540 active and passive.here we configure VPN for client access.Normally if i connect with internet,I am able to connect VPN but if i use 3G or USB dongle,I can't able to connect VPN. In the statistic page sending happen and recei...

Hi guys,I have to allow the customers to VPN into an internal PPTP server located behind the ASA firewall and running on a Windows 2K8 server machine.I've found that the configuration differs on the version of ASA. I am running ASA Version 8.2(5).The...