cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Building configuration... Current configuration : 3351 bytes!! No configuration change since last restartversion 15.1no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!!boot-start-mark...

HI Guys,When accessing the ClearQuest web  application via the Cisco WebVPN that javascript is rewritten to allow access to  it via the WebVPN. The rewritten javascript is no longer functioning but no  errors are logged with the javascript debugger. ...

I can't seem to create a static route based on following criteria.  Can anyone help?  ASA 5505 and VPN tunnel is in play:Interesting Traffic = your single host is trying to talk to our side.Will need to create a static, 1:1 policy NAT of interesting ...

Hello!My network administrator created a .msi for AnyConnect 3.1.05170.  This includes the profile that should show up as an option in the drop down menu.  This allows the user to choose that location to VPN into. I was asked to package the .msi alon...

raykodani by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!My network administrator created a .msi for AnyConnect 3.1.05170.  This includes the profile that should show up as an option in the drop down menu.  This allows the user to choose that location to VPN into. I was asked to package the .msi alon...

raykodani by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone setup a site to site VPN connection from an Cisco ASA to a Meraki/Cisco Z1? If so how did you configure the Cisco ASA? The Z1 will be taken to different sites so it will have different IP addresses. Thanks,Mike

burleyman by Level 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we've changed from LOCAL to LDAP authentication and added additional group-policies for different users to increase security.To prevent users from selecting an incorrect group-policy, the LDAP server provides a IETF-Radius-Class value which ...

Fabian L by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helllo ,im trying to use my router as remote access vpn with certificates , but still no lucki have implemented windows 2003 as CA , i have issued CA  & identy certificates on my vpn client and it enrolled successfullyalso , i enrolled CA & idnetity ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are facing some intermittent issue while connecting RA vpn users. This issue has started after upgrading ASA 5545-X 9.1.2 to 9.1.5-(10).VPN users are successfully authenticated as per ACS logs, but its not able to complete the Phase 2 negotiati...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   Im configuring l2tp ipsec tunnel for remote access between windows 8 and a cisco asa 5505 (version 8.2)  IKE Phase 1 and 2 are completed successfully, after 30 seconds channel goes down with the following error: %ASA-5-713050: Connection ...