Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I do not find the website for reporting misclassifications anymore could someone updat eme on where to find that service since the support portal was updated to cisco.com ?

schorling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is there a way to turn off ftp-services on M650, C150 and S650?Out securityteam dont like to see running ftp-services on content security servers. We also want to prohibit ssh v1.3 and v1.5, only ssh v2 should be allowed.thx,reagrds

schwager by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently migrated from Websense to Ironport and are experiencing an issue where outside vendors who are part of a domain other than ours cannot access the Internet through Internet Explorer; they are able to access the Internet through other brows...

I have a pair of WSA S370 and MSA M670 devices (total of 4 devices).  The WSA are set up for transparent redirection.  Currently have all WSA activity (both management and wccp) passing thru the M1 interface for each WSA device.  Each WSA device back...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an application developer using using IronPort proxy for Internet. Ironport uses AD to authenticate users. This user is using an API that accesses external websites (google maps, virtual earth, geonames etc.). Problem is he is getting "407 P...

Hello,Cisco is pleased to announce the two new major releases of AsyncOS 7.2.0-390 for Management and AsyncOS 7.1.0-306 for Web to all customers. These releases applies to all our Management Security Appliances (M-Series) and Web Security Appliances ...

We are deploying a 2nd Ironport WSA to deal with just our guest network traffic.  We started our testing using a self generate cert done by the Ironport itself.  One problem we ran into is that going to a https site required clicking 3 seperate times...

Hi,I have a problem. I  have a S650, with version 7.10-304 software all works ok.Now I have an desktop application that needs to comminicate to a website aspx page on port 81.Ive added port 81 to the firewall infront of the appliance, added port 81 t...

I have a problem with the Ironport S-370 in one of the sites, everything is working fine as the customer needs but there is (30 seconds) of delay when the users try to access any non-cached website. I contacted Cisco Ironport support, they checked th...

I am trying to create an authentication realm in our s370.I am trying to LDAP with a Novell server, but I keep getting an error "unable to fetchuser information - check base DN and user query". I have other hardware that uses LDAP with this same Nove...

Top Solution Authors