Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Morning allI have two WAP4410's that dont work correctly like other peoples on this site, one unit has been RMA and a replacement has the exact same issues. im currently going through a tac case with their support engineers but im looking at my optio...

Hi Everybody,I just bought a WAP321 Wireless AP. I wonder why it cannot sync with our time server automatically. Every time I reboot it, the system time become "Fri Dec 31 1999 12:00:00 UCT".  I have to do the sync manually by clicking on the "Save" ...

I'm using a Cisco WRT600N (1.01.36 build 4) and cannot figure out how to keep the DHCP server disabled. There's another DHCP server on my network, and the WRT600n messes things up all the time. Disabling the feature on the WRT600n, then rebooting kee...

storf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a WAP4410N and I have some problems getting it to work. I am on a 192.168.1 network so everything should be ready to go. I am unable to ping the default address 192.168.1.245 for the wireless. During the process of resetting the ...

esandblom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am at my wits end here with my wireless implementation and hoping somebody can help.I have 8 WRVS4400N Wireless-N routers set up on different channels using the same SSID and WPA2 enterprise authentication for roaming. Everything seems to co...

HiI need to count traffic used by each device connected to the access point.The manual says: In addition to the standard event log, the access point can send adetailed log to an external Syslog server. The access point’s Syslogcaptures all log activi...

lastochka by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At a local library I have a Cisco/Linksys RVS4000 router doing all the DHCP assignment. Attached to it are 2 WAP200 wireless access points at opposite ends of the building. The WAPs provide all the public internet access. All staff...