Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Support;                I purchased a Linksys WAP200E Wireless-G Exterior Access Point – PoE and a HGA9N (9dBi) High Gain Omni-Directional Antenna through CDW Canada about three (3) years ago in April/2009. The first year it worked...

Tex Hemke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just set up a new wireless environment for my company using the ACS 1121, 2-5508 WLCs, with about 30 LWAP spread out over 10 different remote sites. We have 2 SSIDs, one is secured using PEAP, the other is set up using web auth for auditors and ven...

msherman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAP121 Mounting

In the marketing info, the unit is shown wall mounted. Right now, I have 2 WRT54Gs wall mounted and I have always suspected that the wall mounting was the cause of poor coverage. The Linksys has omni directional antennas while the WAP21 has directio...

Hello to all.I had bued a WRP400-G2 device today and found 3 problems here (after upgrade firmware to latests). But biggest problem is that I can't open a bug case in TAC becouse I bued device from reteiler and have only one year warrenty. Is it poss...

AllertGen by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes