Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco WRT320N. I want to use it as a repeater, because my NETGEAR router isn't quite reaching my office desktop across the house. I don't want to use a cable in between the routers. I want to set up the Cisco router somewhere in the house, r...

Hi,I have a WAP4410N that I am trying to get to work on multiple VLANs. Here is the scenarioThe WAP is plugged into a cisco switch. The port on the switch is trunked. I have 2 VLANs on this network VLAN 1 for business and VLAN 2 for guest access.I ha...

We have deployed WAP551 in a few offices in our building, and I've started to think it was a big mistake.  Our configuration: Each office has about 25 users on it's own subnet, with DHCP.  Within each office I have (3) three WAP551's in a cluster.  B...

silvercup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased 3  WAP371's for a busy medical office (6 DR's going from exam room to exam room with laptops)I intend to set them up with Single Point Configurations.Can I name Radio 1 and Radio 2 the same names? Also, can they both share the same W...

jb67 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wander if somebody could help me to find answer for my problem. I mark IP packets on device connected (laptop’s WiFi NIC) to WAP 371 with DSCP 46 – so packet which ender AP is marked with Expected Forwarding value. Do I need to do anything else ...

Hello community,i had a question over WAP 121 / 321 series.I would like to use more of this APs with 3 Networks (vSSIDs). So i enter the vSSIDs in the first WAP 121 now i would like to repeat all the vSSIDs with a second or third auf this APs.Is this...