Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 5 4400 controllers, 4 are in production & the 5th is backup / hotspare. I have added 2 new ap's to our network & 1 ap has been assigned to the 5th controller. I would like to move that ap to one of the other controllers. I only have 1 controll...

jdr450 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are using vWLC ver 8.2 with 1832 ap's the ap associates properly using flex connect but CWA page is not displayed when guest user is trying to connect, we use ISE for guest user authentication, this is what we found out>> CWA is not supported w...

Hi there, I was configuring my Aironet 1141 on IOS version 15.2(4)JB5 and , as I understand, thought that the 1141 had a 5GHz antenna but I have no option for enabling the radio and has "undefined Status". Attached is a screenshot of the problem. I...

Hi, I want create a wireless network.i need 75 APs.so i want to buy 75 APs & wlc 5508-50-k9 plus L-LIC-CT5508-25A.please help me that if i want to buy 2 wlc for HA which of partnumbers is required.i see AIR-CT5508-HA-K9 part no. fo HA but i don't kno...

implemented Cisco wireless  with different SSID/subnets. We want to limit bandwidth for different subnets. Would the Wireless controller have the ability to do this. How can we achieve following:   Subnet: 10.1.160.0: Limit bandwidth to 10% Subnet...

Hello, We implemeted a small  Guest wifi for our entrprise we are using a switch with 2 APs 1140 series and a trunk link to a controller called Ucopia to manage profiles and accounts for gusts, This controller is the GW for this network  and it is s...

Hiwe want to extend for a customer the corporate network to another building just on the opposit side of the road (50 meters distance). We are thiking about installing 2 1562i APs as Point to Point Bridge. Both APs can me mounted on the roof and have...

Is101008 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, is there a way to update 8540 wlc's in a way that the new Software can be tested first on the Primary WLC before the Secondary WLC also gets the new Software pushed from the Primary ? Would it be a recommended way to break the HA (Prior to...

I have read somewhere that it is possible to work around htst error while accessing a captive portal with google or facebook by using certificate on a public ip addressis it true? how?I use ap3602i  for my hotspot solution.Is it mandatory to deploy t...

jkom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, our WLC's (8540) Primary Image is 8.2.151.0 and the Backup Image is 8.2.160.0. Is there a simple way to make 8.2.160.0 the new Primary Image and 8.2.151.0 the new Backup Image ? I do not mean changing the active status which is pretty strai...