Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I want to push the 8.3.121.0 code to my 5520 due to the 3802s playing nice with Aeroscout in this code version.  Is anyone running this code on that platform and has it been stable?  I told my organization that I wanted to wait at least a mon...

I can't access WLC GUI (v8.2.151.0) . The Error Message is "the certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is only valid for 169.254.1.1 Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" Firefox version is 54.0.1 (32-bit) Please let me...

samith_me by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have two AP group of my Cisco controller 2504.  First group is "Office" and second is "Guest". I need connect AP for two AP group. If I turn a AP to the first group, it disconnects from the other. How can I make the AP work in two groups a...

3em0nd001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,All our devices connecting to corporate SSID and Guest SSIDwhen connecting to Guest SSID all devices connect and  been redirected to  ISE Guert portal BUT APPLE devices just stays on loading page to Ise server page for guest portal and nothing ...

We got a project to provide WiFi coverage (Voice over WiFi will be perfect) in elevator cars in a high-rise building. This is a 59 floor building with 4 main elevator banks - low-rise (1-19), mid-rise (20-37), high-rise (38-60) and freight elevator (...

ichen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need replace old APs (with newer, different type) which are connected to the WLC, without breaks (or with very little time). There are 2 WLCs, one of them is active. I need to keep old IP adress plan and same VLANs. Theoretically I can inc...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an SSID setup for MAC Filtering. Under Security tab of my WLAN, then AAA Servers - Is there a way I can load balance between my Server 1 and Server 2? I have two ISE Servers but it seems the SSID will always default to the first and only try s...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Eu tenho uma acess point da Cisco, modelo AIR-CAP-1602I-T-K9 e gostaria de usa-la de forma stand alone, sem controladora. Me parece teria que fazer uma conversão, para AIR-SAP-1602I-T-K9, através de software. Alguém pode me ajudar ?

Hi Team, I have a access point (AP2802I) I am looking for autonomous IOS image for this device, when I searched in Cisco site I was only able to get light weight IOS. Thanks in advance. Regards, Saikrishna

Hi we have WLC 4400. Now I cannot get into it.  PC connected to the console port. I press Esc button once it boots. but i do not know why it still boot normally, It cannot show some lines where it gives some choices in order to enter initial configur...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      I have a Cisco 5508-12 wireless controller and I would like to change its licensing to "High Availability" so that automatic fail over into a secondary Cisco 5508-12 can occur.      It is my understanding that the current per controller 12 ...

eandres by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card