cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys ,is there any possibility to change splashpage in cmx  remotely without using CMX web interface  ?there is some Portals , and Custom Portal , we need to change them remotly like REST-API (PUT) or   ,,,is there any way ? Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody, We are facing problems when enabling U-APSD on our Ascom i62 VoWifi Phones. When receiving a call and picking it up, then sometimes there is no incoming voice traffic for the first 1-2 seconds. We're using a 5520 WLC (8.2.151.0) and 280...

There's a known bug that makes upgrading via HTTP impossible, but using TFTP on the apciscoshell returns a "no space left on device" error. This is the shell output: archive download-sw /reload tftp://10.252.190.77/ap1g4############################...

jdargence by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone advise if we could use Top and Bottom antenna ports of any 1500 Series AP with external antenna in 5GHz for Point to Point/Multipoint links? For example, if I have 1532E, could we use Bottom 2 Ports with a Dual Band Directional Antenna ...

dot1x by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at going to a CA certificate to replace the self signed certificate for our guest wireless. Instructions say to install openssl and generate CSR. Are the instructions referring to installing openssl on the controller or will any server/PC tha...

dgillam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking for some assistance to deploy point to multipoint wireless deployment. Which APs and antennas would be the best to use? The maximum distance would be around 600 to 700m. What things need to be considered for such deployments?

dot1x by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card