cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've stood up an eval version of a vWLC 8.2.161 on a UCS E-series blade.  I'm trying to test/proof of concept  vWLC with a guest wired configuration. This works fine on our physical 5508's, but when I go to create an interface or a WLAN on the virtua...

srue by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have just had a looming issue highlighted to me about the cipher offered by the WLC for web-auth.  Apparently in iOS 11 (due for release in September) support for the weaker SSL and TLS encryption suites are being removed.  Notable TLS 1.0 is ...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Trying to get ISE to profile 1832i, but the access-point wont show up with correct platform in cdp, so the switch cant use device-sensor to send to ISE. The AP shows up with this: switch#sh cdp neiCapability Codes: R - Router, T - Trans Bridge, B...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have recently installed a Cisco Aironet 1852I access point which is currently connected to a 3650 wireless controller. For some reason, the access point status shows as downloading in on the wireless controller and remains in this state. Pleas...

aidei0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PRODUCTION HA Pair of 5508 controllers (DC) and a single Anchor controller (DMZ.)We raised a change window to upgrade all three devices. When the Anchor was upgraded to 8.2.151.0 and reloaded.The Screens were flaky, not refreshing, coming u...

dweezle_b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the MSE REST API's "Notification Event APIs".The documentation states: The Notification Event APIs allows an application to register for Push Notifications from the MSE.But the it fails to clarify how the "Push Notifications" are sent -- I...

ww9rivers by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have existing wireless setup which i am trying to understand . As per inventory list in office we should have 2 2504 wireless controller . But i see only one WLC connected on network . When i login to one of the box I see virtual ip configured 1.1....

Hi everybody, I'm a newbie. I have a poller (centreon) in the subnet/VLAN 172.18.96.1/255.255.224.0, i want to supervise my WLC which is the subnet/VLAN 172.18.160.1/255.255.224.0. The WLC subnet contains other switches too. I pass from the first sub...

lambrosx by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends I want extend my local network to remote site. Using AIR-ANT2410Y-R anntennas. I have two AIR-CAP2602I-EK910 model access point and two AIR-ANT2410Y-R model antennas. Local network access switch is C3850. I had configured site to site d...

I have just installed my first1832i ap-controller and 11 access points. I cannot get them to join the controller. Ask devices have an IP in the same network, the time is right and the region is right. One I cannot figer out is, how do I activate the ...

Agent--007 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have seen lots of disassociations with Reason:Unspecified ReasonCode:1 in a Customers WLC. It seems that several clients on the same Access Point are disassociated in the same millisecond. This happens on several Access Points.Most clients ...

HI Experts, We are stuck with a new requirement. We have two separate locations independent of each other , One location is Data Center and other is Technical Support Center. As mentioned above, Technical Support Center(TSC) is not having any depende...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card