Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I'm looking for L3 switch which has a place to insert ethernet interface module into it. Are there such products? I've thought that all L3 switches don't have such a place (although they have a place to insert SFP module). And, I'm happy if t...

spitz1995 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm confusing with license prime infrastructure. I have some questions about license prime infrastructure.  1. I installed prime infrastructure 2.0, and I added license is lifecycle.  2. I bought new assuarance license version 2.x, I did not ...

mailt16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We had a power outage last night and site has 1231 AP and local 4402 WLC. After the power outage all AP no longer joining the WLC. WLC can reach the AP's, AP's has the correct firmware base on CDP NEI. WLC output below and no AP EthernetMAC....

Hi, i am getting the below message, pls advise. AP is  connected to cisco 4510R+E. Message: Access point 'AP3702E-01' associated with controller 'WLC2504-01' draws low power from Ethernet. Failure reason: 'The AP draws 15.4 watts from Ethernet'. S...

Hi! I need to have 192.168.3.1 as my admin IP on a Wireless Router, and make DHCP Server from 3.100 to 3.109 Also, the router is connected to a 192.168.3.0/24 network So I tried to accomplish this with these settings: I don't get why 3.129 overlaps ...

Hi, I bought Cisco CAP2702E-E-K9 model access point for our company. I have 5 old Casio DT-X11M10E handheld terminals which working 802.11b wireless card. Now, the handheld terminals are working with Cisco 1242AG access point. So, we couldn't connect...

Hello, I noticed that we had a AP that was down yesterday and I'm not sure how long it was down for.  We use the 5508 WLC, ISE, and Prime. Do you know is there is a why to get alerted via email should this happen again? Thanks

Release 8.3.104.x Beta (8.3MR1) The beta process is over, the code is now posted as 8.3.111.0 in CCO, thanks for your participation! Final Post now in CCO, 8.3.111.0 This release adds the following functionality: TKIP  support for 1800/2800/380015...

Hi Team, We are looking ISE hotspot HTMLpage setting in ISE 2.2. Currently we re using Guest SSID page through WLC. We have customised Login page and upload into WLC. Now we are planning to move guest authentication from WLC to ISE and we want to u...

We want to be able to leverage our existing wireless infrastructure to provide shoppers guest internet access.  Our locations use Cisco 3700i access points that are managed by a pair of 5520 controllers in our data center.  We'd like for the guest us...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card